Skip to content

Discuss This Monza undergoes safety inspection with view to 2015 return World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Monza undergoes safety inspection with view to 2015 return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Monza undergoes safety inspection with view to 2015 return

World Superbike organisers have carried out a safety assessment this week at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza, with the aim being to bring the iconic track back to the championship for 2015. The meeting, consisting of circuit management, WSB safety inspectors Igor Eskinja and Frank Vayssié, and series sporting director Gregorio Lavilla, met to consider a number of modifications to the track...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 185 days ago (24 January 2014 13:36)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

Monza ....

..... probably has as much of a chance of returning to the WSBK calendar as Brands Hatch.

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

monza

ist thing to do is alter that far to tight corner after the start

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hope they get saafety certificate back

I've been there and it's a lovely 'old style' circuit few of which are left!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I remember being there in '95

Big old opening lap bust up in that first chicane. Gobert and perhaps Corser hitting the deck. Looked nasty but no serious injuries. Live racing in Italy is brilliant and Monza in the park is a wonderfully atmospheric place. I want to see it back, it's always given us spectacular races too, as fast tracks are prone to.

Reply to this Topic
500rstroker

Feb 12

500rstroker says:

Monza web

How about getting spa-francorchamps back on the calendar? I've been to the bikers classic meeting and it's an epic track. 

Reply to this Topic
500rstroker

Feb 12

500rstroker says:

Monza web

How about getting spa-francorchamps back on the calendar? I've been to the bikers classic meeting and it's an epic track. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices