Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: Every factory interested in Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: Every factory interested in Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: Every factory interested in Lorenzo

Yamaha, Honda, Ducati and Suzuki will be all be chasing double MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo’s prized signature for the 2015 world championship. That’s the view of British rider Cal Crutchlow, who is preparing for his first factory Ducati appearance of 2014 when pre-season testing resumes at the Sepang track in Malaysia next week. Speculation about Lorenzo’s future has already intensified without...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 180 days ago (27 January 2014 09:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Sooooo....

Slow news day, huh?

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

dreams and reality...

If he feels he has to move then the dreamer in me says go to Suzuki (cross plane, new team, chance to build a legend status) although I suspect if Rossi stays in Moto GP that may well be where he ends up under the guise of wishing to emulate his own hero Schwantz...  The realist in me says though he would go  to Honda, they have both the cheque book and the technological guarantees to get him on board. 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Three main factory players

and three Aliens. They're all in demand, and talks would be taking place between them all. It would be nice to see one bum on each marque.

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

although I cant see it happening I would love to see what Lorenzo could do on that Honda! and I think even marc would struggle to keep up with him and he would probably dominate for the next few seasons

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

OF course he will be in demand

He just happens to possibly be the best rider in the world at the moment,He is the man with age experience and talent all in the right amounts ,Love to see him on a Honda ,fireworks or what ? and Yamaha deserve a slap in the mouth in my opinion

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

yawn...

it's that time of year again, boring speculation, senseless guessing of "what if" scenarios.  come on mcn get some real stories or just keep quiet.

do you think marque could stand the weight of three bums?

yours aye...

Reply to this Topic
BackLaneBender

Nov 10

No rider who has to wave at his team mate to slow down (Like Lorenzo did 18 month ago) is ever going to jump ship and go to Ducatti, or Suzuki for that matter.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Backstreet bender 18months ago?

So this team mate ,gone on to greater things has he?, like the ex now current team mate that wanted Yamaha to fire him ?, I see you're point , what was it again ?

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

He just happens to possibly be the best rider in the world at the moment"

I think you'll find that Marc Marquez is World Champion at the moment which makes Lorenzo the second best rider in the world.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CH987

That's an over simplistic view.  Being World Champion doesn't necessarily mean you're the best rider in the world ... ask Nicky Hayden.    Lady Luck plays a clever hand.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices