Skip to content

Discuss This MV Dragster 800 caught ‘in the wild’ General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MV Dragster 800 caught ‘in the wild’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

MV Dragster 800 caught ‘in the wild’

Last week the marketing department at MV Agusta released thefirst official teaser video of the new Dragster 800, accompanied by the tag line ‘Adrenaline Addicts Only’. Showing only blurred glances and fast cuts of the metal - in-between scenery shots and rider close-ups - it would have been tricky for any viewer to form an opinion either way...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 232 days ago (28 January 2014 12:59)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Aki800

Aug 13

Aki800 says:

Unsure

I'm not sure if i like the stubby back end or not, unfortunately its ruined by the fact you still have to mount a numberplate and indicators somewhere? In all likelyhood how often do we carry a pillion? those that do regularly, don't look to buy these sorts of bikes anyway. As for the practicalities of that rear mud guard thing in the rain, i'll bet its more practical than pretty much every other modern bike out there that people have fitted a tail tidy to?, All my bikes be that sports or naked, as soon as I removed that huge ugly numberplate hanger I end up with a wet neck, but then i'm a self confessed fair weather rider, so its not a huge issue for me and nor will it be for the majority of people who will buy this bike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices