Skip to content

Discuss This Has BMW completely nailed the modern rider's desires with their new R nineT? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Has BMW completely nailed the modern rider's desires with their new R nineT?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Has BMW completely nailed the modern rider's desires with their new R nineT?

Has BMW completely nailed the modern rider's desires with their new R nineT? The sales figures certainly suggest so. It's fun, fast, handles, looks good, has character, is easy to customise, and doesn't cost upwards of £12,000. But does it do it for you?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 265 days ago (30 January 2014 14:37)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

"764 posts later"

Hey, Roger.................Reckon you got a fan......

Reply to this Topic
markinnormy

Jan 09

markinnormy says:

Hello Snev

I wondered when you would pop up, I thought you two were a couple. I'm suprised you didn't have some advice for BMW about their new bike.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Ah, freedom. It means so many different  things to us all. For me, being able to ride when and where I choose is part of it. The luxury of being able to pick and choose what I ride (money permitting, I ain't rich!). To be able to walk down the street, eat and drink where I choose if that's the case, to live my life the way I want while observing simple self imposed standards of behaviour to ensure MY freedom does not spoil that of others. It's a simple philosophy, but I'm a simple soul. Part of the freedom referred to on here is to disagree with others; that's a part of our nature. The rambling point I'm trying to make is that yes, we all have different views about a myriad of different things. That is what makes us who we are. If I don't like something, I'll stay away from it. If I am fortunate enough to be given a voice to express an opinion on the subject, I'll probably take it. This is how we evolve and improve, by taking little snippets from all over the place and either using it or discounting it. I can guarantee there will be people who read this and think "What is the daft c*^t on about?"

Actually, what am I on about??????

Oh yeah, bikes. Back in the room.................

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

hmmmm

"I came  here in the forlorn hope that you might have written your first positive comment about anything in this forum. 764 posts later I,m still waiting"...............Creepy!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

good looks

The bike looks great but of course not everyones cup of tea.Also expensive but I think the name on the tank immediately put a lot of people off for some silly reason.

Reply to this Topic
comfysofa

Apr 13

comfysofa says:

How anyone can say a boxer engine looks asthetically nice has a screw loose. Ugly. Even if you lost the boxer engine it looks dated. Not for me.

Reply to this Topic
urbmark

Nov 07

urbmark says:

9T

BMW should re concentrate on what it once did best..Building reliable tourers.

Not ones with components made out of milky bar wrappers.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices