Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner unlikely to take up HRC test role again MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner unlikely to take up HRC test role again

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner unlikely to take up HRC test role again

Double MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner is looking increasingly unlikely to continue as test and development rider for Honda in 2014. HRC had intended to keep the Australian developing its factory RC213V throughout 2014 after he made numerous testing appearances in Japan at the end of last season. Stoner, who retired from MotoGP at the end of 2012, is taking a complete...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 222 days ago (13 February 2014 12:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Oh No !!!

Not another Stoner thread ............ Im losing the will to live!   No funny comments from CS fan club please ......You know who you are.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I can't believe he's still making the news without being here anymore bud. Go figure.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Lazy ****

Lazy ****. Wish I couls say to my boss. I want a year of. To be a top rate racer and to keep at the top you need one thing more than talent and bravery and unfortunatly its been sadly lacking from Casey for a few years and that word is commitmant

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Ha Ha

I am astute enough to realise you cannot spell...:lol:
Oh dear..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Ratch, you vast helmet..

..he's left the sport for his own valid, personal reasons. He can't be 'committed' to something he's not part of!

Sweet Mother of God, there really are some dozy plonkers on this site...

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

People spell my name correctly because i'm worth remembering bud.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Rachet

Go have a beer with 'Momo' bud. The hours will fly by i'm sure.

Reply to this Topic
kevinschwantz

Sep 10

Casey Stoner

He wants to enjoy a great life with his family, he has 100% retired, 2 times champ, what a great CV... Good luck to him, and being a champion works in 2 ways!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

" He has spent a long time trying to convince everyone he can actually develop a bike and he has been very publicly humiliated by the under performing new Honda open class bike"

..This from a guy who couldn't even drive a wet soapy finger up his own a-hole...

..Ballbag..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

LoTW

There you go, outting yourself as just another bitter wee bedwetter that's never come to grips with the resounding spanking Stoner delivered the Terrapin over and over again.

So the RCV1000R that Stoner has ridden for little more than a handful of laps becomes a bike which Stoner developed almost from scratch. Oh deary me. Is there any limit to the b/**** they can dream up?

As I pointed out to you recently LoTW only the very naive (that'll be you then) reckon a rider can win in MotoGP whilst riding around problems.

And as for old 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink, I've got a secret' Buelli - he comically considers himself astute, but tragically has no idea what he's astute about.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices