Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport team break cover MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport team break cover

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

BT Sport team break cover

After months of speculation, BT Sport has finally announced the team that will head their 2014 MotoGP coverage. The team will be led by one of the most famous commentary teams in biking history, with former Eurosport commentator Julian Ryder joined by British Champion Keith Huewen. The team, who led Sky Sports’ coverage of GP and World Superbikes in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 189 days ago (14 February 2014 00:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Great news!

I am very pleased with all the coverage we will be getting! five hours everyday of race weekend! And a panel show on a Tuesday night! Fantastic! Very glad i signed up to BT Sport now!

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

BT have put together a very strong team, I have no complaints at all. I particularly like that MCN's own Matt Birt will be doing some commentary on Moto2 and 3, a bit of a plum job when you consider how good those championships are.

With regards to getting BT Sport for free, just ditch your broadband supplier for them. You can still keep Sky TV or whatever.

Reply to this Topic
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

Invisible racing

F**k 'em.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

great team

Brilliant news and I will see it all with my Virgin package apart from the rounds I will be attending!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Sorry Guys

no matter how good the coverage, how good the commentary team are (they are the best) and how sexy the anchor person is (and she is I've seen the raunchy photo's) .... it's the principle that niggles me.  

'Stand and Deliver' .... **** Turpin rides again.

Having said all that I Will reluctantyly and resentfully be subscribing because I don't want to miss watching my favourite sport.   What we are doing is feeding the greedy mouth of a corporate giant.

Pah! if only I had the courage of my convictions.   

Reply to this Topic
Feckit

Jan 13

Feckit says:

Great Team

Well, except for Melanie Sykes (not bad eye candy tho). I was so against this idea to begin with, signing up to BT Sport etc. I have Sky for TV and Virgin for Phone and Internet. I phoned Virgin ad told them I would be leaving their service and joining BT. Well, they bent over backwards to keep me on their books and I ended up saving £18.00 per month and got a better service and router. So now I will get BT through SKY and still be quids in. I'll sign up with BT via SKY just before the 1st MotoGP races and sign off again in November paying £90.00 to watch it all, can't get much better than that! But like most others here, no interest in football or cricket or any of that, just the bikes. Can't wait for it all to start!

Reply to this Topic
Patsfalco

Sep 12

Patsfalco says:

Dead on.

Better than BBC for sure, so well done. I have BT Sport already, and as I've complained about Parrish and Cox for so long, I will have to be happy with anything else.

Not a bad effort.

Reply to this Topic
MO62

Jan 09

MO62 says:

Someone missing ?

So you have a launch team photo minus one of the 2 lead presenters, Mr Huewen popped to the bog whilst this pic was being taken !!

Reply to this Topic
veggiebikerdude

Mar 06

BT Sport

I, like almost everyone I know, refuse to have anything to do with BT Sport, or BT generally, for that matter. A thoroughly discredited organiusation who seem intend on controlling UK sport on TV in a desperate bid for customers. I will not be paying a penny to watch MotoGP, and will have to be content with catching up on the events via the web afterwards. All my biking friends are saying the exact same thing. it's not the cost, it's the principle. This whole deal is bad for the sport, bad for customers and will see the viewing figures fall to nothing. A very sad tale indeed. 

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

That looks like a great line up... I'm looking forward to see what they can produce show wise. the Eurosport show was OK, but nothing special. The BBC tried, but they had a commentator that I just couldn't take to, show I didn't really watch it. 

... Roll on March 18th ("The channel's new MotoGP coverage launches on March 18 with a special preview show, featuring interviews with all the top riders and action from the pre-season tests."... quote taken from another website which had a bit more info than MCN).

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices