Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport team break cover MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport team break cover

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

BT Sport team break cover

After months of speculation, BT Sport has finally announced the team that will head their 2014 MotoGP coverage. The team will be led by one of the most famous commentary teams in biking history, with former Eurosport commentator Julian Ryder joined by British Champion Keith Huewen. The team, who led Sky Sports’ coverage of GP and World Superbikes in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 190 days ago (14 February 2014 00:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rowdygimly

Jan 09

Rowdygimly says:

Sykes.?

Wtf does she know about moto Gp ??

Reply to this Topic
kwackanacki

Nov 09

kwackanacki says:

BT

Just swapped the Broadband to BT and got this free - well worth it for Moto GP, very pleased with the team and I remember Keith a Julian on commentating Moto GP and Superbikes in the 80s-90s and always thought it was as good as it gets for commentry - Keith gets over excited and Julian is there to calm him down! - Also if you need an insight how to ride an FZ750 - Keiths your man!, I think the whole team is spot on, roll on the start. - Nothing against Stavros but Coxy did my head in! - Those who watched SBK in the 90s will remember Keith shouthing "Chili's in the pits, Chili's in the pits" only for Julian to say calmly - Keith thats his spare bike! and they both could not commentate for laughing!

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

No grid walks from a scantily clad MILF?

That's the only reason Mel Sykes should be employed.  No point her being there if she is a studio-based presenter...

Yes, I would BTW...

Piano-Boy's head looks huge in those pics...

Reply to this Topic
kevuki41

Jan 14

kevuki41 says:

BLINDNESS

Sykes is just there to have the same role as Adi that did the presenting at BBC, Moody?? Did you guys read the list of presenters?? He's not there!  Hodgson and Craig Doyle should do a good job, who's Craig Lloyd btw? Jury out on Toseland but if he plays the piano he'll be good! Also winger, no you didn't miss the first test in Sepang as it states that BT don't get the rights from dorna until 18th of March, the facts are there for all to see if some just open their eyes. Looking forward to some good coverage, got to be better than BBC red button for qualifying etc then it couldn't be recorded etc. Wonder if Mel is related to Tom?! Who says she knew nothing about bikes!!!!

Reply to this Topic
bryfor59

Feb 09

bryfor59 says:

Borefest Lineup

Hodgson - Pain in the Butt

Toseland - Boring Fart

Sykes - Old Slut or man beating Tart (would still give her one though!!!)

Think there's the making of a good poem in there somewhere, ha ha!!!

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Her name is AZI!

Just thought I'd educate Kevin a little while he's busy pointing out the failings of others... 

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

If BT doesn't have the rights to march 14 how come they showed over 10 hours of Valencia last year.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Love

It.  This post just keeps on getting better!!  Me, can't wait.  The line up looks good. Dont have to listen to that C**K Cox.  Well i never did as i payed for eurosport and never watched the BBC feed.  And to top it all.  My company pays for my broadband so it's free for me!

Lets give the team a chance to prove them selves 1st before we kick them a!!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

winger That was

Just to pull you in to the corral  so they can sh*t on you from a great height.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Sykes..

..great rack!

Got a tongue like an electric eel, and likes the taste of a man's tonsils!:roll eyes:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices