Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport team break cover MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport team break cover

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

BT Sport team break cover

After months of speculation, BT Sport has finally announced the team that will head their 2014 MotoGP coverage. The team will be led by one of the most famous commentary teams in biking history, with former Eurosport commentator Julian Ryder joined by British Champion Keith Huewen. The team, who led Sky Sports’ coverage of GP and World Superbikes in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 161 days ago (14 February 2014 00:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

moto gp

keith  heuwen and ryder back  brilliant news 

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

btsport

have had this in their backpocket since it has been on the free to air (but it's not cos u have to pay a licence fee)they would have been putting together btsport for years and would have been promised it as subscription only if they aired it on the bbc till btsport was up and running....feel sorry for eurosport...years and years of great coverage and the rug is pulled from under them.....i hope dorna go bankrupt

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

julian ryder

is the only one that makes sense to me,all hodgy and tossland will do is talk about there piss poor efforts at motogp,and dont know who the **** the rest are,apart from huewen.

Reply to this Topic
hurdyfurdy

Jul 12

hurdyfurdy says:

Mixed bag

Like most here I wonder what Ms Sykes did to get job. If they just wanted some totty Pollyanna Woodward is a much better choice. Ok she doesn't have a bike licence either but she's up for a challenge (watch her bungee jump) is a great presenter and much better looking than Mel.  Ryder needs to party attention this year.  His trips down memory lane are fine except he doesn't watch what's going on trackside. He waffled on when some big crashes happened then ten minutes later wondered where that rider had disappeared to.  Also he and Moody at the least race kept talking about how Lorenzo couldn't get away from the pack when it was obvious he wasn't trying to get away he was trying to bunch them up.

Toseland comes across as very dull. Prob a really nice bloke so sorry mate. 

Going to miss wee Azi. Another good presenter.  Oh and she and Lorenzo deffo have a thing for each other

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

CHR

Concur....

Great rack has Ms sykes.

Out of 2, I'd give her 1.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Mel Sykes is a really good presenter, nothing to object to there. Iwan great runner, not sure he's much of a presenter even or his Motogp credentials. Ryder & Huewen are both spot on. Toseland and Hodgson are a bit of a dissapointment would have loved BT to have got JB, he's a character, knows more than anyone and great for a one liner. Missed opportunity

Reply to this Topic
bryfor59

Feb 09

bryfor59 says:

Melanie Sykes

racingfan99 say's "Mel Sykes is a really good presenter"? Well I suppose she must be as I heard Sky Box office are trying to poach her to present Fight Night as apparently she has got a lot of experience in this field! Ha Ha!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

MCN

How about a 'poll'  ..................... Are you going to subscribe to BTSport  .... yes or no.#

Might give some indication as to how successful the BT foray into to the world of MotoGP might be.

It's wall to wall football in the main - can't see the footy boys being that interested.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Ms Sykes has a 'great rack'? Get real lads. That'll be the prison food and a small room going to your heads i reckon  ;)

'Saturn'..................I have due to footy and MotoGp. Still kinda pi-sed off that it's no longer on the beeb as i hate ADVERTS. I think the Beeb were doing an excellent job (generally) and being 'free to view' could only help the sport. Now it'll continue to be in the Dark Ages.

Oh well. 

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Pacey

I think thatll be the general trend - people get miffed (myself included) and say they won't pay but when push comes to shove they 'give-in' at the last ditch.    Happened before when professional boxing went PPV - big outcry of can't pay won't pay - at the end of the day - they paid.    If people will pay good money to watch WWE's Royal Rumble - then there's no hope for the human race.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices