Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport team break cover MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport team break cover

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

BT Sport team break cover

After months of speculation, BT Sport has finally announced the team that will head their 2014 MotoGP coverage. The team will be led by one of the most famous commentary teams in biking history, with former Eurosport commentator Julian Ryder joined by British Champion Keith Huewen. The team, who led Sky Sports’ coverage of GP and World Superbikes in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 201 days ago (14 February 2014 00:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
likesitfast

Sep 11

likesitfast says:

No Point

in introducing them as the majority of us won't be watching!!!!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

And

for those people who have got BT Sports , we will enjoy watching the races and for those who choose not to watch BT Sports, then enjoy whatever it is that you will be doing on any Sunday!!  Moaning about something i guess, that is what you will be doing!!!

Braaaaaaaaaaap

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I will be

riding my own bike.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Hi everybody!!

Long time no post.

Can anyone tell me, so I don`t have to wade through endless internet pages, how I get BT sports?

I`m currently with Talk Talk on the broadband and am in a 18 month contract. I dont have Sky.
Do they do a pay as you view or something?

Reply to this Topic
Judas13

Jan 14

Judas13 says:

No Sky or BT?

And no chance of switching broadband without getting hit with an early termination charge from TalkTalk?

Reckon your best bet would be a motogp season pass. 99 euros for the season.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Cheers

I might look into that then. I would have had to hold my nose before paying BT anyway!!

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

You either change Broad band provider and if you go BT you can watch on the net or has already been said buy a Dorna season pass and watch that on the net which would work well with a smart TV,but having had a taste of that when watching the Valencia test on BT last november they know what they are talking about but it's like watching paint dry.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

julian Ryder

What a false awful man !,and seeing him waddle onto the stage at the show in his ill fitting scruffy outfit made me wonder if he had mugged a scarecrow on his way there,guffawing at anything that anyone remotely famous said wildly nodding his sycophantic head ,such a shame to see good commentators lose out to this dreadful man,then to have Neil Hodgson and Elvis Toseland added to this circus is sickening,They compare to Whitham and Parrish for example like a wet afternoon in Skegness compares to a week in Miami  and they both share the personality and charisma of a frog and they couldn't possibly of been appointed on experience ,oh well last season we had a choice mine was never the self indulgent Ryder, Moody and Spalding rambling on about themselves,to pay for a channel is one thing to have to endure these is insult to injury,oh well sound down is the best I can do ,thanks BT !!!

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

moto gp

keith and julian ryder back together  cant fault it  well overdue to be back together

Reply to this Topic
benCBR6

Jan 08

benCBR6 says:

BT's not getting my money

Eurosport and BBC might not have been perfect for everyones tastes but at least you didn't have to pay through the nose for it! One things for sure, BT's not going to force my hand. Just don't come crying to me if the occasional MotoGP torrent finds it's way through my excellent Virgin fiber broadband connection!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices