Skip to content

Discuss This Lotus motorcycle officially revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Lotus motorcycle officially revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Lotus motorcycle officially revealed

As exclusively revealed by MCN more than five weeks ago, Lotus has taken the covers off the new motorcycle it will produce as a road bike and go on sale within months. MCN got hold of leaked images over a month ago and revealed the plans for a road-legal motorcycle were way ahead of where many expected. The German-owned company Kodewa...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 154 days ago (20 February 2014 11:25)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
roadrashuk

Feb 04

roadrashuk says:

By the look of the bike and its screen It seems they forgot it needs a rider on it.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Totally stupid

Pass me the sick bag .Oh and the words white n elephant comes to mind !

Reply to this Topic
rgvyan

Feb 08

rgvyan says:

"Drawing on their wealth of motorsport experience, the team of engineers has designed a unique high performance superbike"

Shame they didn't consult someone with a wealth of motorCYCLE experience. It's unique in not being able to turn the handle bars.

Don't see how this is different to the original 'leak'. Still just CAD renders, no photos of real metal yet?

Reply to this Topic
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

Is it April allready

Reply to this Topic
davetrousers

Aug 02

davetrousers says:

It looks ****.

Reply to this Topic
davetrousers

Aug 02

davetrousers says:

It looks sh!t

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

Just buy an RC8R, save yourself a fortune and have a fast and well handling sports bike.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

I expect the "all the gear, no idea" rich types are lining up for their next purchase from the motorcycle equivalent of Toys r Us?

Don't see a price in the article, but it aren't gunna be cheap! Should offer a hefty discount for the looks alone; it really is fugly.

Reply to this Topic
chriswren

Jul 09

chriswren says:

I think it looks great and would buy one in a snip if the funds allow......... will certainly want to take a closer look and guess any owner will be pleased.
Do wonder how it will ride as with that rake and drop handle bars it looks like it is going to be well twitchy.
There are plenty of sensible bikes out there for you commuters, let the guys that can appreciate something different have a turn

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Lotus "Officially Unveiled"

..... CG Images.......!!!!  I personaly think  it's more Bugati looking. Lets see the real thing next...not that it matters ...I probably wouldn't be able to afford one even if I wanted one.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices