Skip to content

Discuss This Breaking news: Marquez breaks leg MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Breaking news: Marquez breaks leg

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Breaking news: Marquez breaks leg

MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez has suffered a broken fibula in a training crash just weeks before the start of the 2014 season. The 21 year old was flat tracking in in Lleida, west of Barcelona, yesterday afternoon, when he suffered the spiral fracture of the distal third of his right fibula. He was immediately rushed to the renowned Universitario Quirón...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 216 days ago (20 February 2014 11:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

DaniPadola

Wait until the 1st race is done.  Then go HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  But i think it will be the rest of us doing that to you.  Remember Silverstone last year.  Big crash in the morning warm up.  Knackered shoulder up and still kicked his team leaders ass!!!

who's going to bet against MM from winning the 1st race.  Bet he has still got a big smile on hos face though. 

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Won't effect him

Nothing phases MM, he crashed at close to 210mph and battled for the podium the two days later! This is a minor set back, when the red lights go out in Qatar no one will even remember it happened.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Good news,

......no surgery required.

An unfortunate accident but once again MM seem's to have escaped 'relatively unscathed'. Maybe Dani should try his diet?

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

moto gp

to be honest i dont care who wins just like good close racing the 600 class is by far the best.should have 2 races on the day the big bike class will be history soon i think . and a 2 leg 600  class will rule . they have slowed fi down  8 seconds a lap i hear.the faster these big bikes get the futher away you will stand ruining the atmosphere.thank god fi never came back to brands you would need binoculars to watch the racing..

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Well its

Things like this that make up the portion of luck these top boys need,bad luck to break it good luck he has time to heal and needs no surgery thank goodnrss ,It's when its on a race weekend it causes real havock,these lads almost take this sort of thing as part of a weeks work ,However what kind of a moron can thing its funny no matter who it is ? now let me guess ,oh well Rampton has a room i;m sure

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

I think

MM's done that to give JL & co a glimmer of hope lol. Hope he soon recovers though.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

May c

Brands Hatch is a fantastic circuit to ride and equally for spectators to watch. WSB have enjoyed many great meetings there in the past  with crowds of over 100,000!...............what would it be like if the big boys came to town?????

I'd love to see it host a MotoGP round one day but i doubt it'll happen.  

Reply to this Topic
edmundolf

Jul 06

edmundolf says:

No Worries

Even if the kid has to miss the first races i would still expect him to challenge for the championship. Hell... he could probably miss half the season and still have a good chance.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Yes

I'm so sorry for the offence. Dear god, let's hope he pulls through. My prayers are with him and his family at this terrible time. They say the first 24 hours are the most crucial, so I'll pray twice as hard for that time, then a little less once he's out of danger, and not at all when he can walk to the crapper unaided. And eh, I'll light a candle or summit.

All your concern, even though it's as thin and transparent as Colin Edwards hair, has made me realise my mistake.

Sorry.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Calfan

Oct 12

Calfan says:

Thats nowt

I've broke me legs several times in the past 80 years, never bothered me none.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices