You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Eject Bob Crow

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Eject Bob Crow

I'm sorry but this man is the embodiment of the "I'm entitled" attitude of this country.

He earns £145,000 a year and insists on living in a council house. He says he was born in one and he will die in one.

We urgently need social housing and cunts like this are just.... cunts. They are there for the needy, not wankers who won't want to pay a mortgage.

There should be a limit. If you're earning over £50k as a family you generally do NOT need a council house. There may be exceptions but when you have a six figure salary it's disgusting. The union should fire him on the grounds that he's supposed to represent low paid, hard working people yet he deprives the same of a family home.

What a self righteous, entitled wanker.

At least he has a couple of good points, he believes in getting out of the EU and the return of democracy and is an atheist.

He's still a cunt by his actions.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 159 days ago (20 February 2014 20:44)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Snev

My first attack of Sarcoidosis was back in the 70's, and was diagnosed by the then medical profession as suffering from Toxoplasmosis, so no treatment was forth coming (steroids).

In 2004 I had a further episode this time it was severe and at first it was thought to be, Trench Foot or Lymes disease or Cat Scratch to name a few options or cancer. I spent four and a half years back and forth to the Royal Marston in Sutton, had multitudes of tests, they found a rotting savliva gland in the left hand side of my neck as a result but nothing else.

At this point I asked my GP to get me another opinion, this time a professor in St. Georges Hospital, Lambeth started on a regime of tests and more biopsies and eventually came up with Sarcoidosis. The Steroid treatment meant I became Diabetic, so I ended up on an immunosuppressant and various other drugs for the multitude of symptoms too long to list as a result of Sarcoidosis.

At long last there is a simple blood test ACE which shows up the Sarcoidosis marker.

Yes there are others that know how you feel.

Life is good like that, at times there are very occasional days where you want to be alive and because you say nothing and others cannot see anything physically wrong with you they label you as being a scrounger or such like.

Not a rant just a fact of life, if you have good health think yourself lucky because it could be you that wakes up tomorrow and your life is turned upside down and changed forever.

Reply to this Topic
Si749

Oct 03

Si749 says:

rest in peace bob

one of a kind and more capable than anyone of bringing the right wanker out in people 

so he made a few people late for work

get over it and yourselves

rip 

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Smidget

how are you now?..... sorry to hear of your experience

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

snev

like you I am a total wreck where anything physical is required, what I used to do in a days work before now can take a number of days. My biggest concern is the effects on my eyesight, I have it checked every 6 months, or sooner in the event of a flare up.

At the moment all is well, thankfully, but as they say must not moan there are always others far worse off than us.

I'm just happy I have a loving and caring wife, she lets me out on the bike still on good days, like today.  

Won't be long now before I start reading the obituaries before getting up in the morning.

Hope you get more good days than bad.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

More good days than bad

I feel that.

It's amazing what you took for granted when you were healthy. Now I'm proud of myself every day I get to work, regardless of how exhausted I am when I get back.

I'm also appreciative of my workmates because whilst they bitch and moan about me being late I simply can't get moving in a morning and require loads of sleep. In order to be able to get to work on time, I'd have to eat during the last few hours of work and go to bed as soon as I get in. I often do go to bed when I get home, wake up when I'm hungry and then go back to bed once I've eaten. 

Having a wife / partner is helpful No woman would even consider staying with me - I've tried. Young men are expected to be healthy. Women don't want to deal with brokenness when they're young.

EDITED for an "l".

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

smidget

I'm curious as I haven't met many people with Sarcoidosis...... What do you think caused it...? I spent years in the furniture?woodworking Industry.... breathing in dust...... I spent most of my spare time Walking and Climbing...anything up to 30 miles a day with full Rucksack and an ability to keep going.......... then I started to feel that something was wrong with my breathing....... 12 years of Doctors Visits culminated in me having various Biopsy's including Open lung surgery..... after which they Diagnosed Sarcoids......... many courses of Steroids and lung function tests later....I'm about 4 stone heavier and almost incapable of a fraction of anything that I once took for granted...... What about you....? 

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

phil

"young women".......... yep.......they couldn't understand my tiredness......... I guess I'm lucky now though as I have a loving Family and a Business that keeps me from the gutter ....and a love for riding which....takes me to all the fantastic places that I can still visit....... btw.....you really are an Idiot:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

idiot

I know. Tell me to fuck off if I'm being a twat. :smile I honestly don't know when I go too far or said something stupid. Please let me know or I don't learn.

I'm desperately trying to come off steroids after years on then and it's horrible. I'm down to 5.5mg of prednisolone and I'm really proud of that. It's the lowest I've been for years.

Y'know what's weird though? I was feeling awful when I lowered the dose by 1mg in the 10-15mg range (I was on 60mg) but when I made a mistake with my dosing I felt loads better when I dropped about 2.5 mg in a go. Based on what I know I'd never recommend it and my age and alcohol consumption might have something to do with it but still it's very odd.

Steroids can make you feel amazing (and in my case horny as fuck - I shagged everything with a skirt when I was on high doses) when you're on them but coming off is hell. People go on about how coming off heroin is bad but you can do that in a week with horrible flu like symptoms. Coming off steroids in a week could easily kill you, never mind how crap you'll feel.

I'm also lucky as I've only put on 5kg with my steroids after many years, mostly due to inactivity secondary to pain.

Guys, if you ever need a proper scan on your heart to see if it has spread there I can arrange it with proper experts, not some junior or anyone inexperienced. You'd have to travel here but you could stay at mine and I'd sort out some of the best people in the country to do and review the scan.

EDIT: Oh and actually I was lucky with my last girlfriend. I went upstairs and practically passed out during her birthday party. I'd not been getting on with her friends anyway (they were total morons) but felt ill and went upstairs and just fell over on the bed. Luckily she put together the colour, the position and that it wasn't like me to do that and realised I really wasn't well rather than laying into me.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

ahh Prednisolone...bless it

60mg's....... instant hit...... soon sorted all my friends, doors, walls, anyone who walked spoke or even looked at me......Out.... appetite and drink consumption rose alarmingly as did sexual disappointment.......:upset: .Phil it was a hell of a ride though.............. did it Four Times before they managed to halt the damage just above the 30% line........ Happy days...:smile

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I was

on opiates as well as steroids which meant I was both majorly horny, confident (which seemed to get the women) and most of the time couldn't.... ahem... finish shall we say. Nearly two hours of constant sex and no orgasm is probably the apotheosis of frustration.

I have my ID badge photo taken from when I was on 60mg and it's a horrible constant reminder of that time. It's the real reason I never wear it. I know someone who thought she was god when she was on that dose. A different steroid sent her so mental she was on valium for ages afterwards. I helped her through it as the only person she knew who had experience coming off mental making drugs.

Unfortunately we were both off our tits on various meds and ended up shagging each other.... several times.... regardless of mutual shitness. Lol.

EDIT: oh and I know the appetite and alcohol consumption going up. I also use alcohol to come off them as it helps me with withdrawal.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices