Skip to content

Discuss This Lowes ‘frustrated’ with WSB debut weekend World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Lowes ‘frustrated’ with WSB debut weekend

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Lowes ‘frustrated’ with WSB debut weekend

Reigning British Superbike Champion Alex Lowes has spoken of his frustration at only coming away from his debut WSB weekend having scored only three points, despite showing form to run at the front in testing and qualifying at Phillip Island. The young Brit was third fastest in the pre-season test held at the Australian circuit, and topped a free practice session...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 209 days ago (25 February 2014 08:58)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Feckit

Jan 13

Feckit says:

Ouch !!

That had to hurt. Luckily he didn't do it by tripping over his ego and landing on his ankle! It would have been much worse! Seriously though, Alex is one of the best out there and will get wins this year no doubt, if he can pass Eugene.

Reply to this Topic
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Suzuki Curse

The curse of the Suzuki arises again. It seems whoever rides the GSXR always comes off worse than any other machine. Keep your head up Sam, you are on our wish list for the title.

Lets hope the luck turns soon. Suzuki need to catch a break (no pun intended).

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Unlucky

Maybe there is a Suzuki curse! I couldn't believe the luck these guys had over the weekend, Lowes will be world champion next season i reckon. He was working his way through the pack after he had been off track, it is a shame his injury caused him to make another mistake and run off again. If he had managed to hold on for a few more laps he would be looking at a much better result.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Over paid football players could learn a lesson here...

..the competitive nature needed to ride with your foot and ankle in that kind of state shows a level of commitment that should be applauded...

I think Alex will have the drop on Eugene as the season goes on and if he can stay fit, I think he'll almost certainly win races and be in the hunt for the championship. He's a class act, the same as his brother.. 

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

CHR..

..it's clear the only competitive past time you've indulged in, is chasing the dragon.

Sam riding his bike with a protective boot and that ankle, while commendable, is not the same thing as running around a pitch for 90 minutes, tackling and kicking a football with it.

You really are a numpty at times.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Is your name Liz Hurley?..

No..?

Then stop bothering me. I appreciate you drop to your knees at the slightest hint of contact, particularly when you're out drinking with your mates at The Flaming Manhole, but I'd prefer my football team to show more metal..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Poofball

Can these people be descibed as sportsmen? Coz there's no sport and definitely no men involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC-H2wXK4T4

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

54 seconds in...

..genius.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

show more metal?

..like when you were sobbing for Alvaro?

Gotcha big boy. 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Hahaha..

..this from the man who can't stop sniveling about a long since departed world champion.

..Boo hoo, Casey this.. sniff sob, Casey that...

..proper girl's blouse.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices