Skip to content

Discuss This Priority access to weekly MotoGP show General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Priority access to weekly MotoGP show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

Priority access to weekly MotoGP show

It’s been well publicised that the only place to watch MotoGP from within the UK is with BTSport for the 2014/2015 season. When it was officially announced late last year, the exclusive license deal was seen as massive gamble for the British Telecommunications giant and now, following the unveiling of their presenter team at the MCN London Motorcycle Show...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 205 days ago (25 February 2014 14:45)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Feckit

Jan 13

Feckit says:

Sounds like a good idea!

All the way to the Olympic Grounds Studios for One Hour - and standing - no thanks. I'll watch the others doing standing whilst I am couching with beer! If it was 2-3 hours then it would be worthwhile, or maybe for locals.. Could be fun though.

Reply to this Topic
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

death of moto gp

feck em

Reply to this Topic
owldhairybiker

Mar 13

Blackmail !!!

After following the premier class for decades I will have to give it a miss in future, I always refused to pay through the nose for sky and I will not be blackmailed into paying bt to watch just MotoGP. I would rather watch paint dry than watch football, rugby, cricket, tennis,snooker, dwile flonking etc etc so theycan shove it.

Reply to this Topic
falco one

Aug 08

falco one says:

moto gp RIP

Forget moto GP ... not even going to attend any races.... If they continue an exclusive deal with one supplier for TV rights then I, and many others, will not support it.  I do not want BT phone and broadband / TV.....

Reply to this Topic
Popski

Feb 09

Popski says:

BT MotoGP

I'm a BT Broadband customer but I'm damned if I'll be held to ransom to watch GP bike racing. Forget it BT, I'll do without.

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

We bailed out of BT Vision and broadband package last year becasue of the **** service we received for too long from BT. The fact that everyone who isnt signed up to the BT deal will not be able to watch MotoGP in 2014  is a sick **** up on the grand scale.

I am surprised the MotoGP promotion team havent realised yet what a serious **** up this will l prove to be. How the **** can all of the UK fans who arent signed up to BT and will not sign up ro BT or who are committed to other TV providers watch MotoGP. Give us a **** clue hey ?

MCN, stop kissing ass and help the fans out?

Titanically pissed off MotoGP fan !

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

DOH

You have never got to watch Eurosport for free on Sky anyway!  For a start you had to have some sort of TV/Cable package.  If you had Sky, then you could only get to watch Eurosport if you had the entertainment-extra package.  This costs an extra £5.50 more than the basic package.  

BT Sports costs £12 per month, so thats only really an extra £6.50 to fork out to watch the MotoGP.

Or like me, you habe work pay for the top BT broudband package and i get BT Sports free this year.  Plus the BT team looks like a good team

For those who are not paying to watch MotoGP enjoy the live text feed on Crash.net!

Reply to this Topic
offordc

Nov 05

offordc says:

hello4646

Eurosport was free at one point, i used to have Sky many moons ago but packed it in when they introduced pay per view for the big boxing events, hell if i was going to pay for Sky TV & then pay again to watch an event on it, After i packed in Sky i kept the dish & decoder box for the free channels of which Eurosport was one.

Like many others it seems, i too have refused to sign up to BT broadband to experience crappy service just to watch GP once a fortnight, i will also be giving Silverstone a miss this year as i don't see the point in going to one GP when i can't follow the rest of the season.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

I'm stuck with another internet provider until next year, so even if i wanted to get BT, I can't for at least a year anyway.

I'll just get eurosport player and watch superbikes instead.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

It is the same....

...in every other country, the coverage in Spain is now pay to view, the same as the rest of Europe and America. Did you guys think that the UK was somehow going to remain free to view when everywhere else is changing to ppv?

I think the coverage on BT looks pretty good, a lot better than the BBC coverage. We are also getting all the extra Dorna feeds that are usually only available if you ALSO buy a season pass on the website! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices