Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo disgruntled with new Bridgestone rear tyre MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo disgruntled with new Bridgestone rear tyre

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo disgruntled with new Bridgestone rear tyre

Jorge Lorenzo’s frustration with the performance of a new 2014- spec Bridgestone rear tyre continued in Sepang today, with the double MotoGP world champion clearly disgruntled to be down in fifth on the timesheets. The factory Yamaha rider set a best time of 2.01.158 on a low grip surface today to finish 0.310s behind compatriot Alvaro Bautista. Lorenzo has been one of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 272 days ago (26 February 2014 12:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Bulto... Bulto...

Man at some point you have to realize that more than 70% of MotoGP fans are Rossi suporters, even with him not wining as before.

You on the other hand, you are a follower like Nostrils, you will support the winner. You are just a litle boy on an olds man body (different than Nostrils that is a woman trapped in a men's body but that is a different story...). You will cheer anyone that can beat Rossi. Your knowledge on biking is extremelly limited but you still express and defend your indiferent opinion till the end, althought everybody is telling you to STFU and listen. Again, as I said before, opinions are like @ssholes, everybody has one... the difference is that yours is veeeery vast, perhaps due to the "miss usage"...

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Couldn't help it...

Perhaps if you changed your name to Bultoman, Bultozer, Bultdog... anything more "macho" than boy... you want to play with the grown ups but your intellect is simply not there... This is a mens world girl.

Or just make it Bultshit... full of it.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

DIABLO - GROW UP FOR FCKS SAKE

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

ElDiabolical

You claim that 70% of MotoGp fans follow Rossi, that may well be right. You then state that Bulto, Nostro (and possibly myself i'd guess?)  follow the winner.

You've neglected to add the drop in attendances, both 'live' and TV viewing figures, when Vale was aboard the Duke and doing diddly. These boards were also half empty at the time.

So who exactly is 'following the winner'? I think it's time for another feed on your French boyfriends nipple then a good slap on the back to get your wind out into a towel..................... rather than a website.  Farleys Rusk anyone? 

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

PaceyCasey

Mate, if you're gender confused, that's not everyone case (you couldn't resist showing one more phobia could you?), then you tend to land to people what you and your buddies (i'm not that confused) are doing yourself, this is called reverse psychology.

WHO said i was a Rossi fan? I am telling the truth about Rossi as opposed to those who endlessly tries to bring him down (good luck with that), going to the extend of rewriting every book in the buziess, mostly those they havent bothered to read in the first place.

So: In summary; Rossi doesn't slide the bike, he didn't slide the M1, Lorenzo does, there is no diference between drifting and back wheel steering, one can't use the rear brake, Roberts know zilth about modern bikes, they dont work the same way since the suspension design have changed so much from 1934, chassis geometry and weight transfer are alien definition of the stellar position of the asteroid belt, Burgess and Yamaha doesn't know what they say about Rossi superior skill at developing and setting bikes. I think i am forgetting a few.

So you can have a go at yet more of other members post using yet more personal shr1te to make a point (how cute), you really should try to figure exactly who you are associating with and what your bunch have been posting so far, in short, this kid knows more about M-C than you and your associates.

As for yourself, you need to try harder.

1 2 3 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I almost stopped treading your tripe after  'being gender confused' because i'm not. I did stop reading after 'WHO said i was a Rossi fan' though. Not me. 

My last post wasn't addressed to you. Now f-ckoff as you aint my mate, my bud, my friend or an acquaintance. You're lonely hence roaming these boards 24/7. I pity you tbh.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

PaceyCaseys

As i said i am not gender confused (that would be you) but nor do i have phobias visible to the point where i make personal attacks on people on their sexual tastes buds using this as insult, frankly you're in dirty waters here, not surprisingly coming from you.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

De-Generate

I don't know wether you are 'gender confused' and do i really care? No. Maybe as you were the one who mentioned the subject though.............................kinda makes one wary??????

As for making personal attacks on peoples sexual orientation...........that was your stance, not mine fool.  That tells me enough about you. You're a kn-b, and a very lonely one at that.     

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

PaceyCasey

Did I? Nope reverse psychology AGAIN, you are making a speciality of it, as well as talking BS of every type apart M-C and tackling people at personal levels.

So i will say it again: You and your buddies would fail an advanced rider test, you're NOT level, don't have the necessary knowledge or do you have the practice and experience.

No wonder we're served with personal attacks and BS instead of technical points, when one of you tries he got fragged, ignorance is not a "quality" to share matty, so keep it for yourself please.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

De-Generate

1. Yes you did.

2. YOU began the personal 'attacks'.

3. YOU continue the personal 'attacks'.

4. Do you have a wife/partner?

5. I doubt it.

6. When you look in a mirror.........................are you truly happy?

7. I guess not.

8. How's the onion trade?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices