Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi bemoans new Bridgestone tyre direction MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi bemoans new Bridgestone tyre direction

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi bemoans new Bridgestone tyre direction

Valentino Rossi says he is mystified why a new range of Bridgestone rear tyres will be introduced for the 2014 MotoGP world championship. The Italian spent the majority of the opening day of the second test in Sepang working on the set-up of his factory Yamaha YZR-M1 to work with the new generation Bridgestone tyres. A stiffer construction to help with temperature...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 156 days ago (26 February 2014 13:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

saturn392

In the traffic? Would explain why you're so slow. Let me guess, why are people still talking so much manure if the information is so widely available? 

So people can't use the rear brake to settle or back steer a bike because you read a book written by someone i never eared of before? Let me guess, he won several 500/Moto GP titles did he?

Well he should go and tell Rossi/Marquez before they hurt themselves, original, most interesting is you chose to believe him rather than looking at the real life.

Or maybe it's just me.

ps the stupid **** is capable of using both brakes, manage weight transfer and explain how.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

IF

you're so goddamn clever why aren't you chief development technician with HRC or Yamaha motor corp.?

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

saturn392

Funny you are emulating me asking the question isn't it?

I don't have the pretention to know everything but what i write most of the time i experienced it and i have learned more then basic M-C mechanic principles, which is a lot more than your bunch can claim reading your posts.

Again; you posted this comment on "impartial PoV" which was hilariously funny, while your bunch couldn't even imagine sliding a bike on the rear brake, LOL!

Happened to me firt time out on a 125, i still didn't crash, the front though is another story, that's how you learn about chassis. But not you.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

You're not impressed

with Keith Codes 'California Superbike School' ?     As you love cutting and pasting and providing links so much  ................ Here's one for you - hope you like it.    

http://www.superbikeschool.com/champions/

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

saturn392

No i'm not impressed; i pasted links to this school week ago mentioning the back wheel steering technique they teach on the gas.

But if this guy go and tell people  not to use the rear brake or else they'll crash, it's just as well i didn't splash any dosh in his school because i was doing it without crashing, including sliding the bike that is.

And if you hadn't a pile of shrite between the ear you'd have noticed Rossi used this rear brake to turn the bike as does Marquez.

Now there is no contest who is the fastest between these two and your book writer, and in the case of Marquez, where he might have learned that.

But of course i'm sure you know he went to visit Roberts Ranch in Barcelona more often than not.

When i want an opinion, i know where to ask, cheers.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Well that does it - you're as ridiculous as you are pathetic .... I'm outta here buddy you can't reason with a brick wall

Ciao sucker!

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

saturn392

Yeah sure granpa.  Keith Codes is certainly faster than Roberts, Rossi and Marquez. Is he now? He trained and taught Lawson, Rainey and a lot of other champs including Marquez did he?

What did i say about the material between your ears?

As  i said when i want an opinion i know where to ask, and btw there is a racing school at Carol near Paris, went there and done that, the rest i learned myself and i'm sorry to disappoint, i didn't know one couldn't use the rear brake or else would rash, reason why i was doing it without crashing, so did Roberts, so does Rossi  so does Marquez.

I'm none of them but neither is  Keith Codes, so i'll stick to the fastest guy opinion if you don't mind.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

theres always one genius

in the room! starting off as a lowly motorcycle mechanic in 75 and not paying much attention to any thing im glad degresser your here to fill me in on everthing i miised in the last 40 years. oh yea and my bike that i have not has such **** brakes front and rear i could never comprehend any of the theories out there.

i can sleep better now.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

DeGrasshole, when did Casey and Mick visit the Roberts Ranch?

I don't recall reading it anywhere but I'm sure you can copy and paste the story?

Thanks.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

The 2013 tyre was perfectly ok for everybody on all tracks, apart from one race. So why does everybody now have to get used to a completly different tyre for the sake of one race.  Why don't they just specify that the 2014 tyre has to be used at certain venues when the temperature reaches a certain point.    

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices