Skip to content

Discuss This GetGeared offers 'Lidl' discount General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > GetGeared offers 'Lidl' discount

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Tony Hoare  says:

GetGeared offers 'Lidl' discount

Lidl, the German supermarket chain, starts its annual motorcycle kit sale today (February 27), with a selection of cheap helmet and clothing offers including a flipfront helmet for £39.99 and waterproof riding gloves for £16.99. It’s a time-limited offer and Lidl won’t restock their baskets once the inevitable scrums have wiped out their current supply. But its rival German chain Aldi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 175 days ago (28 February 2014 14:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
veggiebikerdude

Mar 06

Get it right, MCN

No, the Aldi promotion didn't start on Thursday. I know because I called them. The Bike gear propotion starts on Sunday 9th March.  Sloppy journalism, MCN. Sloppy. 

Reply to this Topic
AndyDownes

Aug 02

AndyDownes says:

You are correct. And so are we.

You state we were wrong about saying the Aldi sale started on Thursday. Err, we never said that.

We said the Aldi sale started on Sunday, March 9. Which is this weekend, not last Thursday.

This story was about the Lidl sale starting on Thursday, February 27 with GetGeared doing a price match on the Lidl sale.

Kind regards

Andy Downes

MCN Senior Reporter

Reply to this Topic
veggiebikerdude

Mar 06

All apologies.....

You're right. I'm wrong. If anyone wants me, I'll be outside playing myself with rusty bike chains for my error......

Reply to this Topic
albert88

Jan 10

albert88 says:

ha ha

veggie , you just been schooled.

Reply to this Topic
bikerpete51

Apr 11

bikerpete51 says:

Lidyl/Aldi gear

Bought some gloves. They seem ok, nice fit and waterproof at the moment.  Good for £16.99.

Reply to this Topic
mercymercyred

Jan 10

Get geared

Its good news that a bike specific outfit are matching the supermarkets on price for bike gear, well done getgeared who I have bought off before if the prices match I will always use them not a supermarket.

Reply to this Topic
mercymercyred

Jan 10

Get geared

Its good news that a bike specific outfit are matching the supermarkets on price for bike gear, well done getgeared who I have bought off before if the prices match I will always use them not a supermarket.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

I bought 2 of the compression suits, for me they are on par with skins and under armour, both which I currently own aswell.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices