Skip to content

Discuss This MCN Fantasy Road Race is go!! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MCN Fantasy Road Race is go!!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MCN Fantasy Road Race is go!!

With only days to go before the 2014 MotoGP season gets underway in earnest, MCN are pleased to unveil the all-new-look MCN Fantasy Road Race, which for the first time ever focuses on the Grand Prix races of MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3. With an unprecedented level of British talent in the three classes this year, the season starts with potential race...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 142 days ago (05 March 2014 08:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I must

admit it was better to have the bsb and wsbk just for the points haul, but if it gets people to have an intrest in moto 2 and moto 3 then why not. I hope that the forums keep me informed into the world of Moto gp as I have said before me and BT dont get along and their new trick is a dooozie. If you you use an email account that ends@btinternet.com irrespective of how long you have had it, on March 17th they are going to cancel them unless you cop out £1.90 a month per address to use something that should be free. Again I have sent them a legal letter to cover the cost of changing all my bank/credit card/ insurance details. In fact we are about to change our business account because they changed our tarrif from £120 a month to £960!!!!!! Fack you Bt and all that sail on you, you bunch of facking buccaneers.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Great move..

Times change, the internet is global and so is GP..how relevant/fair is it to include BSB in the competition for those who can't study races close up?

Bauer media who own MCN are a multi-national based in Hamburg..perhaps you'd be happy if FRR included the Nazi IDM series?

You never know..but by taking a deeper look at the feeder classes, you might get to appreciate the racing a bit more.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2013/aug/09/bauer-adolf-hitler

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Are you

doing a league this year Wosi?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

I accept what you say Wosi

about internet being global etc..   WSBK is available worldwide as well .. It's more than coincidental that the three series in the league are only available to view ONLY through BTsport.   

It's like taking your wrist-watch off you - hiding it behind a subscription wall and charging you to find out the time! 

I know I'm a voice in the wilderness but it sticks in my craw.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

FRR..

Being honest Alex..I was hoping someone else would sort a league for MCN Sport regular posters. I asked Saturn as last years winner, but he declined for personal reasons.

Luck of the Welsh seems keen..so why don't we put our support behind his effort?

Saturn..you most certainly aren't a voice in the wilderness and it's a shame about WSB, I agree.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

FRR

I am happy to run the league this year, cheers to everyone who has joined already!

I agree it is a shame to see WSB and BSB depart from FRR, however I do like that Moto2 and Moto3 have been included. For me it is probably better as i take a lot more interest in those championships than i do in WSB or BSB. I am still a fan of all the series i just prefer the Moto2/3 championships.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

already

signed up. I was hoping to take it to Saturn this year instead of coming nmthteenth like last year.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Good onya LotW..

Be nice if we had entries from a few more notable commentators, who obviously bottled it last year.

whassup gang?..it's hardly possible to look any dumber. What have you got to lose?

C'mon..show us what you got!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

I'm assuming AlexdeB

As a fellow BT hater that you'll manage your team and make your substitutions from post-race written reports rather than being able to watch all the action live!

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

You

have hit the nail firmly on the head there. Or i will be watching it on sportlemon with mexican or greek commentators for free. Got to love the interweb.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices