Skip to content

Discuss This MCN Fantasy Road Race is go!! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MCN Fantasy Road Race is go!!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MCN Fantasy Road Race is go!!

With only days to go before the 2014 MotoGP season gets underway in earnest, MCN are pleased to unveil the all-new-look MCN Fantasy Road Race, which for the first time ever focuses on the Grand Prix races of MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3. With an unprecedented level of British talent in the three classes this year, the season starts with potential race...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 196 days ago (05 March 2014 08:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Yes the Internet

is indeed a versatile and valuable tool but personally I can't be doing with watching it on my laptop or hooking my laptop up to my TV - tried that before with poor picture results.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I find it handy

because I p!ss off to the garage and watch it in peace and quiet. Apart from my own shouting of course.

Reply to this Topic
A306

Mar 14

A306 says:

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!

So this fantasy road race is only focusing on Moto Gp 1, 2, 3.....which means only worth doing if you have BT sport!  Which means me having to lay out even more money to these blood sucking TV people.....what a joke!  Shame on you MCN for being such sell outs....did you go into the BT office with your trousers down ready to sign that contract!  I have been doing the FRR since the start and enjoyed every bit of it....but not this year. I shall be having my road race fun at another site which includes superbikes, which, incase you have forgotten MCN, we the british nation have a world champion, and many other british, and british based riders and teams. Well enjoy your FRR this year with i suspect the fewest amount of participants ever involved....Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!  :mad: 

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

BT

And of course this year British fans will have unprecedented access to all three classes, thanks to BT Sport’s coverage of every single session live, as well as a weekly Tuesday night roundup show, giving you all the info you need to pick a winning team!

THANK`S TO BT I WON`T BE WATCHING MOTO GP FOR SOME YEARS TO COME...REAL NICE OF THEM A PHONE COMPANY ...STICK TO WHAT YOU BLOODY KNOW AND THATS NOT TV,JUST HOPE FOR YOUR GREED THAT YOU`LL LOSE A LOT OF MONEY..TWATS

Reply to this Topic
WIDEGRIP

May 06

WIDEGRIP says:

Motogp coverage

Seriously MCN, is this a windup or have you got your head so far up your ars*s that you haven't seen all the bad comments about BT taking over !!!

I personally hope they go bust and end up selling it off cheap to the BBC. They can't even run a  phone company properly, with such bad customer service from india (should be called Indian telecom not British) god knows what this service will be like.

So No, I won't be playing along this year, Muppets !!!

Reply to this Topic
apriliarsv998

Jul 05

Cant wait

I see MotoGP as a premium sport and one I would expect to pay for in this day and age along with golf, cricket and football. Dorna were looking to sell the rights for this year, BT bought them, just as the BBC did before them. The BBC charged me £145 a year for the half arsed attempt at showing it. They dropped the programme whenever they could and didn’t even show Moto2 or 3. Euro sport didn’t even have it live FFS! At least now it will get the coverage it deserves.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

MotoGP PPV

MotoGP is now PPV in every country, no point complaining. The BBC coverage was dire and was not free, unless of course you weren't paying your tv license fee. They shafted the coverage whenever they could and didn't show the support classes. 

BT Sport are having a real go at making the coverage a great viewing experience, we are even getting a panel show about it during the week! I am looking forward to the coverage that BT provide as it seems to be a massive step up from what we have been used to.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices