You are in... Forums > General > General > Aldi _ Sunday 9th

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Aldi _ Sunday 9th

In case there are any bits and bobs that may be of interest they are having one of their motorcycle "special buy" offers this Sunday.

I might push the boat out and stock up on a couple of neck warmers.

I was looking to see if they had any of their Real Ale pack offers - but not this week, but the frau has just bougt a 6 pack of ales from Sainsbury's for £11. THe 12 pack from Aldi - same beers is £14.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 199 days ago (06 March 2014 11:58)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Amateurcynic

Jun 09

Amateurcynic says:

Socks

Are on my Aldi list, not superb quality but at that price I'm not worrying too much!

As for the price of the beer I might have a look in Saino's but my homebrew is less than 1/2 the price & just as drinkable (Hic!) :biggrin:

Edit: No I'm not selling homebrew, just saying it's half the price to make!:wink:   

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Mr Cynic

we really must get a grip this year on the cider making.

We sell most of our apples to Bulmers but certainly have enough wind fall to make a couple of gallons of cider. Time always seems to be against us, but I am sure we could find it.

Near neighbours who used our apples a couple of years ago got 8 to 9% alcohol.

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

We have a local

cider making contest. It can get quite serious, but we enter just for fun. I also make mead that will put you to sleep very fast. My neighbours are really keen on it. Very useful bartering currency :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I'm always Cooking with Cider

Chicken with cream and garlic and mushrooms with a hint of tarragon.............I tried White wine but........my wife .................loves it in cider.........:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

I wish they sold

the cheap 3L bottles of cider here in the colonies.  :upset:

Reply to this Topic
Amateurcynic

Jun 09

Amateurcynic says:

Mr Wan

Yep, deffo need to squash some apples mate, maybe you can get Bulmers to do the squashing for you for free!:winkie: Not my regular tipple but hey, if it's got alcohol in it I'll give it a go!:huh:

My Bro' does quite a mean cider, by that I mean Mean! It's so dry it can turn yer face inside-out!:blink: But, after a glass or so you're in no pain at all (he managed to get that batch up to 11%)

We'll have to compare notes sometime, get Stealth involved too, he was dabbling with the homebrew not so long back:smile

Bee, I've used my homebrew as a thank you sometimes, no complaints so far!:smile 

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

ALDI Spain

In El-Campello the Aldi there sells something called ''Fink Brau'', tried it once. Add good portion of 7Up, a good dollop of lime cordial, numb your mouth with ice and you really couldn't taste how SHITE it is:unsure:

BUT by the Christ it's cheap.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices