Skip to content

Discuss This Bridewell fastest on day 2 at Cartagena British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Bridewell fastest on day 2 at Cartagena

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Bridewell fastest on day 2 at Cartagena

Tommy Bridewell has cemented his position as a 2014 MCE British Superbike championship contender, setting a blisteringly fast lap right at the end of day two of pre-season testing at Cartagena in Spain today. The Wiltshire rider was able to take advantage of a clear piece of track in the closing stages of the day’s final session to finish the day...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 145 days ago (07 March 2014 19:29)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bryfor59

Feb 09

bryfor59 says:

BSB

Good on you Tommy, hope you have a brilliant season, you deserve it, so much promise shown last season (loads of guts and commitment) even with a change of bikes mid season, go boy go!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Gixerguy25

Feb 14

Gixerguy25 says:

my tip for the title this year has to be John Hopkins after just missing out in 2011 in an epi last-lap dice with Tommy Hill (the best British Superbike championship decider since the Walker/Hodgson 2000 title fight) Bridewell will be up there I think, and don't count out Josh Brookes or Hutchinson either.......2014 is going to be another epic season!!!!! - Shakey must start as favourite, he will be more motivated than last season now Lowes has gone to WSB

Reply to this Topic
Gixerguy25

Feb 14

Gixerguy25 says:

my tip for the title this year has to be John Hopkins after just missing out in 2011 in an epi last-lap dice with Tommy Hill (the best British Superbike championship decider since the Walker/Hodgson 2000 title fight) Bridewell will be up there I think, and don't count out Josh Brookes or Hutchinson either.......2014 is going to be another epic season!!!!! - Shakey must start as favourite, he will be more motivated than last season now Lowes has gone to WSB

Reply to this Topic
Gixerguy25

Feb 14

Gixerguy25 says:

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Congrats to you Brits. This BSB thing is 1 hell of a bike racing series. So much so that my pops and me are going to Cadwell this season on our yearly overseas motorcycle race weekend. Been to the 2 BSB weekends at Assen and Loved it. Good suggestions on where to stay near the track would de welcome. On topic tommy's doing well.

Reply to this Topic
Gixerguy25

Feb 14

Gixerguy25 says:

good on you Tommy, hope you have a good season

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

It will be

Interesting to see if Hopper still has the pace and desire to to get that BSB title, after his last race with Tommy Hill, that was something.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Should be Great

2011 was an absolute Classic Year, made brilliant by the Hopper. Many then sais he would be an also ran on UK Tracks (I was not one of them being an experienced talent spotter).

This year he'll be well up there, together with Shakey and maybe Josh Brookes. Don't think anyone else will be up there. Unless Leon Camier gets a last minute ride.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices