Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith rebounds from crash to claim top three MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith rebounds from crash to claim top three

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith rebounds from crash to claim top three

Bradley Smith experienced an eventful but ultimately very productive final night of MotoGP testing at the Losail International Circuit in Qatar. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider was relieved to emerge unscathed from a high-side crash at turn 8 just when he was poised to start a full 22-lap race simulation. But when he did finally commence his distance stint, the Oxfordshire...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 261 days ago (10 March 2014 09:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

A happy camper

He's had a pretty solid pre season has Mr Smith. He sounds really to take his riding up a level. Good for him. That tier two group behind the three Aliens is getting pretty large.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

This season looks like both of the Tech 3 bikes will be in the 2nd tier group, thanks to Pol riding it hard straight away and his brother Aleix may be  there as well, judging by his testing.  So that 2nd tier group might be getting busy,  although there will be one less, as with Rossi proving in Sepang that he is back to alien status and will be in the 1st tier.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Rossi

As much as i really hate to disagree Firebird, i'm not sure Rossi will be moving up to the first tier. His long runs in pre season have been leaving him in the same position he was in last year. I really really hope that he shows he can still mix it up every week, I would love to see Rossi on the podium week in week out. However, i'm not sure we will be seeing that.

Still got my fingers crossed though, and my lucky yellow pants on.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Notsodamus

Get a grip man, 'Baldilocks' simply does not have the measure of skill required at this level. The young Spaniard recently drafted into Tech3 must be having a quiet chuckle at the antics of his rather more experienced team cohort. The novice has already given the master a lesson in pre-season testing.There is always Superbike.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices