Skip to content

Discuss This Harley-Davidson shows three new models New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Harley-Davidson shows three new models

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Harley-Davidson shows three new models

Harley-Davidson has shown three new models for 2014 with a new Low Rider, SuperLow 1200T and a Street Bob Special Edition. The three new models join a heavily revamped Harley-Davidson range which was headlined by the first stage of the new Project Rushmore bikes which were launched last year. Those models included the Road King, Electra Glide and Street Glide ranges. Low...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 206 days ago (10 March 2014 13:46)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DaveyM

Aug 03

DaveyM says:

Hardly Movinsons

Sorry but it doesn't matter what you do to a Hardly they all look the same, yes you can add your own touches with factory parts but unless your into them you wouldn't notice the difference.

I don't hate Hardlys just wouldn't want to own one

Reply to this Topic
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

Davey M

Have you ever ridden one Davey? Go on give it a go then you are qualified to comment. 

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Nothing new to see here..

then :unsure:

and here's some of us moaning about not 'aving a "proper" NEW Busa or NEW Blade (sorry the SP don't count) model.... just think what the "poor" Harley owners are thinking...or not :unsure::lol:

ps britri123, yep riden Harleys (like 'em anorl) but the Thunderbird Storm is way better :wink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

Yes DaveyM your so right because sports bikes look so differant from one and other,NOT.I have riden plenty of sports bikes over the years how many Harleys have you riden.And preunit why ride a copy.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"And preunit why ride a copy."

coz it's better?

Reply to this Topic
yaki

Apr 13

yaki says:

Preunit how is it better,a cheap quartz watch keeps time more accurately than a rolex or cartier but which would you want on your arm.If you say it goes faster then why not buy a busa it gose really fast,the triumph is a good bike but its not a Harley.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"the triumph is a good bike but its not a Harley"

Two good reasons right there as to why i'd 'ave the Triumph over a Harley.

"Preunit how is it better" ..............just ride one, but ya might ave to leave the bad ass Sons of Anarchy (read VP of acquisitions and mergers) attitude at the dealers door i'm afraid :winkie:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

They look like most or indeed all other Harleys? How about some new names -

"The No  Nodder",  "The estate agent", "Banker Bob", "Standoffish" are a few ideas. Sorry, but I really do get tired of the local Harley lot riding round like their **** don't stink and ignoring anyone not on a Harley, whether on the road or at meets.  I'm sure they're good bikes, but even the thought of going in to the local dealership (Maidstone) leaves me cold. Turn up on a non Harley and watch the non-reception you get.......

A lot of negatives, I know, but that's how these heroes make me feel. I'll stick to my Jap and Brit bikes, ta very much.

Reply to this Topic
frugaltail

Feb 12

frugaltail says:

You've got to be quite over the hill for a Harley, and watch too much American TV? Right?

in all fairness I hold nothing against Harley riders, but the bikes all do look the same if your not really into them, and the ones local to me are all very obnoxious especially using straight through pipes at 7.30 every morning.... Just gets really boring, he is almost drowned out by sighs now. He looks like he will retire soon anyway so perhaps he will be moving abroad

Reply to this Topic
thedukeofhunslet

Nov 07

Harley Davidsons are for men who want to ride a motorcycle but want to feel the wind rushing through their vagina.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices