Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati unveil 2014 Desmosedici MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati unveil 2014 Desmosedici

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Ducati unveil 2014 Desmosedici

Ducati have unveiled their 2014 MotoGP contender in an impressive ceremony at parent company Audi’s showrooms inside Munich Airport in the presence of a host of top names and vehicles from the German car company. The new machine, which Coventry rider Cal Crutchlow and Italian Andrea Dovizioso will open the season on in less than two weeks, reverts to a simpler...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 145 days ago (10 March 2014 21:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Man loveth the Machine.... I'll uh... leave you two alone.

Ducati-Team-Presentation-566887

Reply to this Topic
Judas13

Jan 14

Judas13 says:

Subtle changes

But it looks better than anything from the last 3 years.

The front air intake doesn't look down in the mouth any more, the tail section coming to a sharp point, the stripes angled up more than previous years.

If it goes as good as it looks it should do well.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Looks good

I really like this livery! A lot better than last years boring paint job, its strange how small changes make such a big difference...

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Unfortunately…...

Small changes to the livery and body work is all there is. Isn't this still essentially the same bike from two years ago? I really want Gigi and Ducati to make the most of being able to develop the engine this year and bring us a fire breather by mid point in the season. with the extra fuel could we see/hear a screamer again?

Reply to this Topic
backinblack

Feb 14

backinblack says:

Nice pic Shawno. Let's get it on .............

Reply to this Topic
therockgod

Feb 14

therockgod says:

oops

Is this me or this Gp14 looks like a rc213v, especially the tale section and the side exhaust … !

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Gradually becoming a looker again

Shouldn't they be wearing the green hoop extra soft Bridgestones inscribed with Uncle Carmelo's best wishes though?

The 04 bike looks so much better than the 35 one. Yellow has never suited to Bologna Bullets, it's always been their second string colour.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Looks quicker!

I concur..... much easier on the eye but, will it ever be competitive again? As a works bike that is... 

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

GP14

Wish they would ditch all these changes, aluminium frame mainly, that Rossi made, managing to destroy what was a winning bike and go back to where they were in development. Ducati were aleays innovators, not copiers! Get back to the carbon fibre frame would be a good start. Ciao

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices