Skip to content

Discuss This No new bike for Cal in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No new bike for Cal in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

No new bike for Cal in 2014

Cal Crutchlow and team-mate Andrea Dovizioso will campaign their existing Desmosedici GP14 throughout the 2014 season with no all new bike expected until the 2015 season. Speaking at the official Ducati MotoGP press conference in Munch Ducati Corse General Manager Gigi Dall’Igna said: “I would like to design a completely new bike, but before we do this it is important that...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 165 days ago (11 March 2014 10:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Huw Mills, me old mucker!

..ow's life in the Valley's treating ya, the dogs keeping you company? What about the Doris, she back from Ethiopia yet?..

..at least you've had time to work your way through that bag of weed though, huh?..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I'm a little confused

What are Dovi and Cal riding, is it GP14's or an updated version of the Munch Mammouth as per the article?

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Heard it all before........

Another waste of a year for Dovi... I hope his investment portfolio is building up nicely. Shame on you Ducati. At least we could hope to have some faith that Gigi follows through with the plans as they are now.

Ciao Mama's!!!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

backintheblacksheep

Huw stupid boy there's trouble at Mills , The boyo from the valium 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Stig

Just because you had your ar-e handed to you previously it doesn't mean it'll happen again. If you don't like it then don't read it bud. Simples :)

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

caseypasty

Are you on drugs or just stonered 

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

He is just depressed...

Look at his avatar...

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Cal...

I don't understand how he didn't get a proper ride from Yamaha, a full specs factory would have been welcome and well used, looking at what he've done last year, he deserves it plenty. Ducati sucks.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

DeGrasse

He's not Spanish and you can only have four bikes on the grid capable of winning, if Ducati do any good inthe not as open as it was class ,rules are already in place to hamper it's progress , look ar the Honda "production " bikes , they could and should be near the mark , don't let good racing get In the way of the Yen for a win, manufactured rules for certain manufacturers.it would be easy to  make moto gp getter but it's like f1 just about cash

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

stiggy wiggy

Just stating a fact that we all witnessed bud. Don't take it too personally.  

'ElDire'....................I'd only be depressed if i awoke tomorrow to find out i was YOU. Frightening!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices