Skip to content

Discuss This ITV to show MotoGP in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > ITV to show MotoGP in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

ITV to show MotoGP in 2014

ITV have confirmed to MCN that, contrary to reports that BT Sport would be the exclusive right holders for MotoGP in the UK, they will also be showing a delayed highlights package on ITV Four during the week after a race. The TV’s press office wouldn’t be drawn on any further details, simply saying that “a deal has in principal been...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 197 days ago (11 March 2014 17:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bryfor59

Feb 09

bryfor59 says:

ITV

Brilliant!!!!

Cant believe that there are still some f#ckers out there who after moaning and f*cking groaning that they wouldnt be able to watch the series now feel the need to moan and f*cking groan about the commentry team of a channel who are giving them the opportunity to now view the action!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! Arseholes!!!!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ha ha ha toby moody...

...so glad I'm with Virgin

Reply to this Topic
offordc

Nov 05

offordc says:

Yayyyyyyyy

So i might be getting to watch the racing after all this year, "well done ITV" keep it up, i couldn't care less who you get to do the commentary it's the racing i'll be tuning in for, mind you if you could persuade Murray Walker to come out of retirement that would top it off nicely!

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

bryfor59

Not moaning but... Last year like for many years i watched every single GP for free thought the BBC website.

Just a thought.

supermario: I'm with Virgin too, only boradband and thinking about an upgrade, the only problem is, i don't want a TV in my flat.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I personally

dont want to line the pockets of premiership footballers. Thats why I dont have sky or virgin, I cant get BT internet as I am blacklisted by them so for me it is the only option unless I watch it on sportlemon which runs the risk of malwear and viruses. I also dont give a rats arse who does the commentating as long as I can enjoy the racing all be it a week later like their BSB coverage which thankfully I get on eurosport player for £2.99 a month along with WSBK. all bases covered, happy bunny.

Reply to this Topic
chiefyruss

Feb 06

chiefyruss says:

MotoGP 2014

Great news, cos I had no intention of being bullied into signing up to the corporate giant BT sport to watch MotoGP even though it is my fav sport which I've followed for many years. Well done ITV4 I'm looking forward to the 2014 season after all........grin

Reply to this Topic
Thudder

Mar 13

Thudder says:

Sweet

That'll do, don't care too much about who the commentators are, the highlight's are already selected so no need to watch the processional boring bits. All for the cost of a TV licence only (less it's streamed on catch up which it will probably be not)... hang on, TV licence! thought that's what I paid the beeb for?, gimme adverts any day

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Judarse age 13

Sorry I forgot you have a crush on Jules,What school do you play truant from ,Your not one of those kids with a sign around their neck saying your going for a P*ss are you?  Whatever it's on and whoever does the commentary will be more coherant than your good self ,whats wrong with M/s Syes btw did she block you on twitter or something ,Bet your relieved they are making not having a TV licence a criminal matter as well eh scrote

Reply to this Topic
Judas13

Jan 14

Judas13 says:

What school do you play truant from

What is it about you and schools stiggy boy? Are you trying to groom me here you dirty old f*ck? Should the MCN community be alerted to this suspicious behaviour?

Ms Sykes? Who cares. It was you that mentioned a "spot on" article which spent most of it's time saying how BT should be applauded for taking a risk on her. Moronic, just like you. Not as sinister though.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Doh!

firkit says:

Coxy and Parrish

It could be coxy and pariah that would be even worse than the rest of them. 1 has never ridden a bike and the other does not know his arse from his elbow 

I like Steve Parrish, met him, but after your "arse from elbow" comment, I had a quick look and his best result was only a lousy 5th in the world championship, 1977, behind Sheene, Hennen, Cecotto and Steve Baker and only 2 points ahead of Agostini and lets face it Firkit, none of these guys could ride a bike like us two can.

So maybe Parrish is indeed useless as you infer or alternatively you are a fool, and you don`t really mind showing this to the world.

No offence meant, but the tv production of any sport has unfortunately to be dumbed down to appeal to a wide audience and thats why there`s a lot of complaining about ALL the commentators who just can`t please everyone. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices