Skip to content

Discuss This Lowes third as Nakagami tops day one at Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Lowes third as Nakagami tops day one at Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Lowes third as Nakagami tops day one at Jerez

Takaai Nakagami has topped the timesheets on day one of the final Moto2 and Moto3 pre-season test at Jerez, but the surprise performance of the day was British rookie Sam Lowes, who finished the day in third place. Lowes was only 0.341 behind the Honda Asia Kalex of the Japanese rider, with former 125GP champion Thomas Luthi splitting them on his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 136 days ago (12 March 2014 08:58)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bazlin

Mar 14

bazlin says:

Sam Lowes Rookie

Think its a bit insulting to call Sam a Rookie.  After the year he had last year, what more does he have to do?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

insulting?

Not insulting at all.He is a rookie to this tough class and has made a very good showing.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Exactly

Buelligan. First time in this class against riders that have been there a while equates to being a rookie, just a bloody fast one. Good luck Sam.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Nice work by the class rookie Lowes

This is what class does. New bike, new class and straight to the pointy end. These Lowes boys are both very exciting prospects with huge potential futures ahead of them on the world stage.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Sam is great. Let's not forget hes on a Speed-up bike. Wich only Ianone was ever really fast enough on to challenge the Kalex and Suter riders. 

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Sam and Alex

Both class riders in their own right, A few years ago you would of had British based factory teams crying out for Lads like this,When you think about it, whatever has happened to different countries official importers running a team .even if it was in Moto 2 Marquez Repsol style, but of course Yamaha Kawasaki Suzuki etc may not be interested in fielding a Honda powered 600 eh  ,It should still be about the factories selling race spec machinery and making it viable and enterable for many not about multi million pound proffiteering for a circus dictatorship like Dorna,On top of that How many riders can earn a living in BSB now its all about a rider bringing cash to the party,it's a shame, Riders like Sam and Alex should be way further on now ,even though they are only 23/24 by the time they have any real experience in Motogp they will be 27/28 thats if they are lucky ,However it is what it is and short of a euromillions jackpot win i can do little more than Say good luck to them both ,they are marketable and talented 

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

If I was in charge of BT

I would be putting my hand in my pocket to get guys like this where they should be. If Telefonica Movistar can sponsor a factory effort why cant British Telecom back British talent. you know what to do BT, it would be a advertising dream for you and people imo, would flock to get your **** Turpin like service if you just backed British riders in Moto 3,2 and gp. a no fefing brainer.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Oh my god

you cant write D!ck as a name. What the hell

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN