Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki: Rossi not a candidate for 2015 ride MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Suzuki: Rossi not a candidate for 2015 ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Suzuki: Rossi not a candidate for 2015 ride

Suzuki boss Davide Brivio has admitted it will be highly unlikely for the Japanese factory to convince Valentino Rossi to spearhead its MotoGP return in 2015. Suzuki is currently extensively testing its new 1000cc machine ahead of a full-time return to MotoGP competition in 2015. With two sought after factory seats available, it has long been speculated that Rossi’s close relationship with...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 193 days ago (13 March 2014 09:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Bob

Thanks for confirming what I already knew........as soon as someone resorts to insults you know they have lost the argument.  I don't agree with your argument, but that doesn't mean that you are right and I'm wrong and I don't have to constantly belittle a rider at every opportunity to try and prove my point, like some silly school kid.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Firebird3

+1

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Well Fireturd, it's my opinion (and you've confirmed it) that someone who can't look past the banter and address the points made, knows they have no argument against the facts presented.

Trust me, I'm right otherwise you would have responded to the matter being discussed, instead you resort to personal attacks.

Sorry I hurt your feelings, f***ing pussy.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Daft heading

Rossi never was, never is, and never in a million years will  be a candidate for the Suzuki ride!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

In 2003, would you have put him down for a Yamaha ride the following year?

If this year doesn't go well there are two Espargaro brothers lined up for a factory M1. Yamaha may no longer be his choice to make. So Suzuki? To stay in Motogp?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Rossi wants to win - he got his fingers badly burnt at Ducati - he won't make the same mistake twice.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

But if the Yamaha ride isn't there (just supposing here, I'd be surprised if he did so badly that it wasn't - but, you never know)

Retire, or would a Suzuki offer be taken up which would keep him in Motogp, if that's what he still wants.

Depends what his objectives are I suppose, if they're still to win and that doesn't happen this year, I'd guess he'd retire rather than continue. But might he be wondering, 'what if that Suzuki is competitive and I'm there as no.1'...

Reply to this Topic
stompmyduke

Mar 08

stompmyduke says:

The Continuing Story

By next year Rossi will no longer be concerned with winning (burnt out like all old GP riders). However, he will still be interested in making Wonga - his favourite occupation! Suzie will be looking for a suitable sponsor, which means they'll need a recognizable face, and what better face than the impish Valentino. Well worth, say, 4 mill + a year (washed-up Hopkins types need not apply).

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Too early

Too early to say where Rossi will be going at the end of the year.  If he is competitive then Yamaha will give him another contract.  If he isn't competive, then it will depend how much he wants to keep on riding, he may be like CE and just loves the crack of it and then if Yamaha don't want him, I'm sure Suzuki would.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Well at least his colour scheme will suit the Suzuki better....unlike it ever did on the Ducati.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices