Skip to content

General Where is everyone????? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Where is everyone?????

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Where is everyone?????

Just been out for a short (80 mile) blat. Went to my favourite butty café at Slaidburn, 2 bikes there!! Carried on from there over the moors to the picnic area at Caton, NO BLOODY BIKES AT ALL!! So went to Glasson Dock near Lancaster, a lesser known bike gathering spot I've been going to for longer than I care to admit, and guess what,? 1 BIKE?? Weather was cool but dry and roads were fine, so where are all the bikers? Saving themselves for tomorrow??? When all the dibbles will be out with their hair dryers?? Need to be careful yet though, went round one bend today and, although the road looked fine (at least at the speed I was going it did) and the back end slid out quite a way, nearly soiled myself!! I was chasing a Porsche Carrera though and he got away, bugger. Only to be expected!!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 223 days ago (15 March 2014 15:14)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

out still

it's a nice day!

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Loads out...

...in Notts area. Covered about 150 miles today in total and seen loads of other bikes out and about.

Been out on a Suzuki M1800R AND a Yamaha MT07 today. Both fun in their own way and the Suzuki got much more attention because of the gorgeous noise from the exhaust but I now NEED an MT07. Such a sorted bike I now know what all the reviewers are raving about. If I can sort out the finances I'm having one!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I've been in.....

Make-Up and having Piano Lessons.......:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Daz......

Tell us all about the MT07........ I haven't ridden one yet......

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

MT07

Simply the most fun I've had with urban motorcycling. I have an ER6n which was like getting on a BMX after a series of cruisers but the MT07 makes my ER feel like a cruiser - slow, heavy and long!

It made me grin like an idiot with torque that belies it's size, it's rapid too. I'm sure it'd 'do' similar size 4 cylinder machines in a drag race. The parallel twin is a peach with hardly any vibes but all the character.

Down sides? This is being very picky but I'd have to add a small fly screen, span adjuster clutch lever and comfier seat. I'd also be tempted to add a 1/2 inch bar riser because I felt a little too inbetween riding positions for my liking and the instruments are clean and easy to read but with my 'bandit' style lid on the details weren't in my face - I had to look down to see them.

But all that is by the by and me being very picky. I mean come on this bike is a shade over £5k it's a steal!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

daz....sounds just like the 09

I will pass your comments on to MCN........who knows they might be in touch......Hope you aren't.....A "Fat ,Ugly, butch Lesbian, Piano playing, sperm splattered ,Posh sounding ,Janner from yeoville......................:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...........

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

snev, snev, snev

you forgot to close your inverted commas you illiterate, fat ,ugly, butch lesbian, piano playing, sperm splattered, posh sounding janner from yeoville.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Phil''''''''

I ain't finished Yet"................:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

ahhh

well fuck you then. :smile

Crikey I'm in a grumpy mood today. I want to dig a hole and hide from the world in it.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"I want to dig a hole and hide from the world in it."

do you like the Smiths :unsure:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN