Skip to content

Discuss This Optimistic Valentino Rossi more confident for 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Optimistic Valentino Rossi more confident for 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Valentino Rossi  says:

Optimistic Valentino Rossi more confident for 2014

Valentino Rossi is convinced he will pose a stronger threat to dominant Spanish trio Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa when the new MotoGP campaign kicks off in Qatar this weekend. The Italian veteran has been in impressive form throughout winter testing and he got a major morale boost when he finished second quickest at Sepang 1 and then shared...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 221 days ago (17 March 2014 10:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

optomistic?

Thats just how I feel every time I buy a lottery ticket,but confident Nah !

Reply to this Topic
Judas13

Jan 14

Judas13 says:

Odds

8/1 on the "old man" winning in Qatar.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Fark me..

..what an honour?

I know Birty is busy chasing fame & glory in front of the camera's, filling multiple new roles..but to have The Master actually pen articles in his absence is a real coup for MCN. Well done!

This warrants a celebration!!

Now where the fk did I leave my yellow undies and that case of Strongbow..bit of a dirty stop-out blur this weekend. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Surprised..

...Rossi had time to write this article. This must confirm that he is actually leaving Yamaha at the end of the year to take up writing for MCN full time! All this talk of still wanting to race bikes for Yamaha when in reality he has been planning to take up a place amoungst the writers of MCN.

Valentino has got the chance with this writing gig to fulfill another childhood dream, and the dream of every kid in the country....to write for MCN. And i say good luck to him!

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

On a serious note

I am optimistic for Rossi this year as well! Going to be a good year of racing either way, but it would be something special if Vale could be competitve every week! I think he is in with a shout of winning at Qatar, he seems to be strong there, not sure about anywhere else, but i predict a podium for Mr Rossi on Sunday!

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

would love to see him win

testing is important but it isnt always a clear indicator. A podium is on the cards but a win if Marquez is fully fit I dont know? You cant write of Lorenzo for the win because when the chips are down he will push that little harder. where as Marquez always rides 100% weather testing qualifying or racing. I still would love Rossi to win though just to whined up Nos and co   

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Be as optimistic as you like (playup to the press playup to the press playup to the press!). The odd podium at best when faced with the 'growing' Spanish Armada come raceday.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Oh dear pacey

Your hatred of one of the greatest riders continues!
Did you not vow he would not win a race last season?
Do you not want to see more riders going for the win or are you still in a big sulk because CS left on a sour note.
Cheer up the season starts next weekend!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

For the umpteenth f'kin time...................Just because i don't like the bloke doesn't mean i hate him! Just because i don't like him doesn't mean that i don't appreciate what he's achieved!

You don't like Stoner because he p-ssed on your flaming bonfire. I rarely mention it though because 'facts is facts' my good buddy. Get over yourself ffs.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Fk..

..your knackers are gonna be sore Pacey.

See those lolly's..the shape of a mouth..on a stick?..that's you that is.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices