Skip to content

Discuss This Optimistic Valentino Rossi more confident for 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Optimistic Valentino Rossi more confident for 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Valentino Rossi  says:

Optimistic Valentino Rossi more confident for 2014

Valentino Rossi is convinced he will pose a stronger threat to dominant Spanish trio Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa when the new MotoGP campaign kicks off in Qatar this weekend. The Italian veteran has been in impressive form throughout winter testing and he got a major morale boost when he finished second quickest at Sepang 1 and then shared...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 182 days ago (17 March 2014 10:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

At last!

Someone who doesn't agree with my stance but accepts it. Rivalry is part and parcel of most sports and equally adds to the emotion/spectacle..............are you listening Boolli?

My knackers are still hanging in the wind ready for another one of Doc Martens finest 'wosi'. As for them there lollies you refer to, nah. But i do get the 'History Today' line. Funny as fk back in the day and the reason for many jibes on the building site.

A great 'blast from the past'..................................cheers for that bud.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I am confused

Throughout 2013 the bedwetters have been telling us that the Terrapin is simply too old and the reason he wasn't performing was he didn't have the driven ambition and fearlessness of youth.

What's changed?

Reply to this Topic
TTdaft

Jan 13

TTdaft says:

PC 'pissed on your bonfire' LOL

for one who loves facts....

2001 to 2012 in GP's Stoner 2 championships

2001 to 2012 Rossi 7 chamionships

Stoner was great on a motorcycle no doubt about that, but his temperament will always be questioned, especially when he disappeared in a huff like a little girl.......he just doesn't match up......

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

TTdaft.......yep, really daft!

Stoner wasn't riding MotoGp in 2001!

I know little but fk me you're dumb. The reference is aimed toward Stoner v Rossi WHILE BOTH RIDING FACTORY BIKES!

Do you see that lost, wilting mushroom in the back of the fridge, that's you that is. FACT.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

wrong pc

Never once have I said I dislike CS and he has done nothing to piss on my bonfire as you put it.

You are quite correct about rivalry though.That is great but rudeness and ignorance spoils a lot of the rivalry on this forum.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Rudeness and ignorance

I may at times be guilty of the former, but not half as much as you are of the later Buelli!

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

All you've ever done is knock Casey! 

You state that 'rivalry is great' yet you were barely seen on these boards in the VR/Ducati era?

I was always here when Casey and the Duke weren't so great and you and yours were 24/7 like rabid fkwits taking the pi-s! Enjoy your many many highs but at least take your bloody medicine at times......................as we all have to.   

Reply to this Topic
gaziskwakers

Feb 06

gaziskwakers says:

and speaking of

optimism, here is a little story that MCN won't run ( in case there sponsor BT gets upset) http://www.bikesportnews.com/news-detail.cfm?newstitle=ITV4-to-show-MotoGP-in-2014&newsid=11378

made my day!! even us poor yobs can see moto gp now, albeit a bit late.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Mystery illness

Never did find out what Caseys mystery illness was a few years back (was it 2009) Strange thing was at the time he couldnt win a race on the Ducati. The thing being when Rossi couldnt win on the Ducati did he quit? no and thats because he has one thing in him that Casey never had and thats a desire to race even if it means not winning races. So before the Rossi verses Stoner thing rears its ugly head again Just remember one is still racing as hard as ever. While the other is not even a test rider any more. So theirs only one winner and thats Rossi   

Reply to this Topic
Judas13

Jan 14

Judas13 says:

MCN ran the story

www.motorcyclenews.com/mcn/sport/sportresults/motogp/2014/march/mar1114-motogp-itv/

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices