Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha thrilled with Movistar title sponsor deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha thrilled with Movistar title sponsor deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha thrilled with Movistar title sponsor deal

Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis has spoken of his delight now the Japanese factory has been able to secure a long-term five-year title sponsorship deal with Spanish communications giant Movistar. Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi showed off the new Movistar livery for the first time in Qatar yesterday, with Yamaha running with a title sponsor for the first time since Fiat left...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 131 days ago (20 March 2014 11:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
alisdairm

Aug 09

alisdairm says:

Wonder how much this five year deal is costing Moviestar?

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Well

The roaming costs alone will be astronomical , thats without data and calls to different networks

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Title sponsorship..

When you consider this deal is supposedly one of the largest MotoGP sponsorship agreements of recent times, alongside Repsol are forking out around $15m a year, FIAT were paying $14m and Petronas $8m a year as a secondary partner..a good guess with a discount for a 5 year deal has got to be $50m, or around $10 million a year.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/movistar_signs_yamaha_motogp_title_deal1/

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Phillip Morris must be especially happy with their zero logo exposure on the Ducati. Why do they bother?

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

ok aoyama's  bike for me looks the best on the grid

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

whos the cockney on btsport don't even know his name but can tell he is from landan lol hopefully they get rid of him starting to give me a headache he is so fake when he talks bring back sexy suzi perry :) 

Reply to this Topic
velopete

Apr 05

velopete says:

Bikemad123

The cockney tosser is Keith Huen, complete and utter ****, I really don't think I can stand an entire season listening to him talking over people, not listening, trying (and failing) to be funny at other peoples expense.

Do us a favour BT and get rid of him, he's obviously getting up the other commentators noses with his inane comments even at this early stage. He's certainly getting up mine!! 

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

velo

glad im not the only one lol u can tell jules ryder is get a little pissed of with him talking over him and butting in when he is trying to say something hopefully it wont last had to put it on mute in the end

cant believe im paying12quid a month to listen to this prick lol

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Huewen's gotta go...

..he was absolutely shocking tonight. Despite having BT sport as part of our home package, I'm signing up for Moto GP with Gavin Emmett and Nick Harris - I couldn't bare another session of Huewen's drivel..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Jesus you're a fickle lot

Always bitching about who ever is rabbiting on in the background behind the bikes. I thought a fair few were glad to see the team of Huewen & Ryder re-united. Obviously it'll take a little time to build the rapport they used to share in WSBK, but that will come. Huewens a racer. He knows the mentality of the guys on track. You always need an anchor of this type to provide those subtle nuances that Jules and Toby could only guess at.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices