Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha thrilled with Movistar title sponsor deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha thrilled with Movistar title sponsor deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha thrilled with Movistar title sponsor deal

Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis has spoken of his delight now the Japanese factory has been able to secure a long-term five-year title sponsorship deal with Spanish communications giant Movistar. Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi showed off the new Movistar livery for the first time in Qatar yesterday, with Yamaha running with a title sponsor for the first time since Fiat left...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 188 days ago (20 March 2014 11:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

You obviously missed it then Nostro!

..Ryder was perfectly adequate as you would expect, but Huewen repeatedly talked over him, failed to listen to him and offered nothing in the way of technical analysis. Granted, it's early doors and possibly the occasion got to him, but if tonight was a benchmark, you'll have a lot of people switching off..

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

who carers about the rapport or mentality you can't tell me you watched and enjoyed listening to him the guys an annoying idiot

Reply to this Topic
Judas13

Jan 14

Judas13 says:

Too early for that call CHR

But, I'm not sure I could take much more of that from Huewen. First night nerves?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Don't remember him being that bad in the WSB days. They both seemed as bad to me though, each talking over the other.

Maybe the race commentary will be a bit more focussed and a little less prattle.

Reply to this Topic
GlennEagle

Mar 14

GlennEagle says:

Ryder

Hey, I'm just thankful a 'real racer' drowned out the fat, pompous, idiotic 'ooh, where's me notes' Ryder.

Me? I'd throw Jules in a bin-bag and then we'd all see how well he swims.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Ryder is fat. Fat people are lazy.

Consuming far too many calories because they're greedy.  Unable (or unwilling) to make the association that their very own life force is working tirelessly to provide oxygen to their far reaching fat filled capillaries in order to draw the next breath.  Why should I listen to the motorcycling wisdom of a fat lazy guy like Ryder when he can't even figure out that to live another 20 years he should simply eat less food? Negative G? Negative calories you uneducated bucket of Kentucky fried chick balls.  I'd rather listen to James Toseland.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Ryder isn't just fat

He's a ghastly egotistical individual who I'm sure will resent the resurgence of Huewen ,he will think he is the main man just because he nodds his fat sicophantic head at any gp riders ccomments, He is a dreadful man ,met him few times,non a pleasure

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Great Balls of fire!

You daft bug*ers   you want to try talking for 2 hours and making it interesting every minute of the time. The Ryder/Huewen partnership was noted in the past for the humour and banter (JUST LIKE ON HERE) you numpties. Ok so they were trying a bit too hard to recapture that M.O.    Being rude to each other was all part of the appeal - bit like me and Nostro really!

Who would you choose ?  No-one wanted Parris or Cox - no-one wanted Spalders - no-one wanted Moody.

Perhaps we could have a couple of volunteers from here - it ain't easy fellahs!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

too right saturn

As usual you make a lot of sense.
Commentary is a very difficult thing to do.
I know people that have thought they could manage and failed miserably.
Anyone that thinks JR/KH are bad just try it yourself for 5 mins before being so critical of others.

Reply to this Topic
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Woeful

I used to love the Heuwen & Ryder WSB days but sorry Keiths time has been and gone. It was quite clear he knew nothing about MotoGP other than his researchers notes and Ryder is just his usual self.

Sorry Keith, time to bow out and bring back Toby (who you were called by Julian in error last night). Oh but it were.

These clowns pale into insignificance in comparison to Mel Sykes. She is just aweful with that high pitched northern drawl that grates on the brain in seconds. Go back to selling Boddingtons to the plebs and put someone who is more pleasant on the ear. Sod the so called "piltlane Looker". That is what grid girls are for.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices