Skip to content

Discuss This Honda shocks with new NM4 Vultus New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Honda shocks with new NM4 Vultus

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Honda shocks with new NM4 Vultus

Don’t be fooled by the futuristic styling and concept bike looks, this is a full production bike from Honda called the NM4 Vultus which has just been officially announced.The looks are going to be something of an opinion divider for sure and it remains unclear why Honda has done something as oddball as this when the Honda DN-01 was such...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 185 days ago (21 March 2014 08:19)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Billyquicksp2

Aug 10

I think this is fantastic. It's one step closer to the true end goal of Kanada's bike in AKIRA. It's basically the same to a point where the designers at Honda aren't even trying to hide it. For that I applaud them. Paint it red with a longer screen and you're there (perhaps some bigger wheels and 2 x wheel drive). I've always wanted one in my dream garage. This is going to sell a shed load in the countries that don't have a stick up their arses about ' maxi scooters/bike hybrids'.....watch this space......TETSUO!!!

Reply to this Topic
PeteDuke

Jul 12

PeteDuke says:

Phonetically I think you could call it : Sierra Hotel India Tango Echo

Reply to this Topic
plumber01

Feb 12

plumber01 says:

PS4 generation!

and I thought Class A was highly ilegal in Japan! what the F*&K have they been smoking?

how about asking the R&D dept to start making adjustable pegs, seats, and bars on the existing range before breaking out the wacky backy,     in fact coming up with a reasonable size tank on the VFR wouldnt be out of the question!

On the other hand Very very brave!

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"On the other hand Very very brave!"

Tis a fine line between brave and stupid... Who the fcuk buys this shite :unsure:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
britri123

Dec 07

britri123 says:

Well fair play to Honda, its certanly different. A nice change from the usual bland shite the Japs turn out. Would i buy one? No....

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

Superb

What a superb styling exercise. Amazing, fabulous,

completely pointless.

How many do you reckon they'll sell in each country considering the DN sold an incomplete handfull in the UK.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

luggage at the front

be interesting to see how that would effect handling?

whats happened to Honda?

wheres the s1000rr slaying fireblade with 200+bhp ,abs and traction control?

wheres the New Blackbird?

Honda used to lead the world in design, what this is meant to be is anyones guess really?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I think you should all calm down

Look at the Positives....admire the Design.... Wonder at the Sheer Beauty of the thing.....

then take the wee.........

Reply to this Topic
exceledsteve

Apr 10

exceledsteve says:

Over styled

Now I'm a fan of unusual, off the wall, wacky, off-centre stuff but I'm taken aback by the intensity of my dislike for this over styled mash up of humdrum components. Nothing new here. Just old tech (except the dash which I couldn't give a monkey's about) in a hideous frock. 

You can't disguise that you're carrying your dog's sh/t around by putting it in a bag, even if it's a stylish bag. I certainly wouldn't want to draw attention to myself by swinging this pile of poo around town. 

Wake up Honda. Don't try and drag us down this path. I don't think anyone's coming.

Reply to this Topic
bikerpete51

Apr 11

bikerpete51 says:

Vultus

Well it's certainly different, and it looks comfy. Don't know what use the stealth styling will be on the M25 on a rainy Monday morning but it will get attention. Personally I think I'll leave it to the "younger more socially engaged urban digitally inclined etc" riders out there. I suspect others will too...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices