Skip to content

Discuss This Honda shocks with new NM4 Vultus New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Honda shocks with new NM4 Vultus

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Honda shocks with new NM4 Vultus

Don’t be fooled by the futuristic styling and concept bike looks, this is a full production bike from Honda called the NM4 Vultus which has just been officially announced.The looks are going to be something of an opinion divider for sure and it remains unclear why Honda has done something as oddball as this when the Honda DN-01 was such...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 185 days ago (21 March 2014 08:19)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Tadashi

Oct 08

Tadashi says:

Good base for the next Integra

' It has 43mm front forks, single rear shock with an 18in front wheel and 17in rear which has a fat 200 section rear tyre.' - This structure can be used to improve the Integra 700/750. Better underseat space and it will still have better handling than maxi scooters.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Actually, on reflection, a better name for it might be Revolt-us.

Reply to this Topic
evilamnesiac

Oct 05

evilamnesiac says:

fmaxwell...

...Clutch arm is unlikely, seeing as its a DCT transmission.

Reply to this Topic
oldmanA

Jul 12

oldmanA says:

judgement

I'm not going to pass judgement till I have a test ride (with a hoodie over my helmet)  :-)

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hmmm

should be called a Vulva coz the bloke who designed it is a ****!   I could imagine Harvey from 'Suits' on one!

Reply to this Topic
jlovie

Jul 05

jlovie says:

Reminds me of the Ner-A-Car.

Reply to this Topic
trophyian

May 10

trophyian says:

What a bold  move.. as a styling excercise  I love it . Nice to see that innovation in the styling department hasn't t been held back. Will be interesting to see how performs. Not one for the "power rangers" though ;-)

Reply to this Topic
rcraven

Nov 08

rcraven says:

new honda

Nice to see innovation and technology combined with some forward thinking.  The motor cycle industry started with the addition of a small engine added to the wheel or frame of a bicycle and we have gone far away from that.

I know purists and hard bikers will hate it but some others will accept that  futuristic look and if its a well made, balanced machine, which Honda do wel,l and selling at the right price then i wish it well.  The market needs innovation in order to survive into the future.

Perhaps they could have added an air bag like their goldwing cousin.

Reply to this Topic
Fly by night

Sep 07

Fly by night says:

?

Not so sure it's the right way to go but it has opened up a question mark about it. It also should have been shaft drive not chain. Don't think I like it that much enough to buy one but it is an interesting idea going for looks rather than performance, the styling kinda says touring but city but too big as a pure city bike. Perhaps if they had made it a hybrid electric diesel it may have been a real inspiration giving back 120 mpg then it would have been something to shout about as it stands it's just the design of the plastics and seating that looks different everything else is much the same as all the rest on the market.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

snev

Trouble finding the link again, but I was referring to NA and CE motorcycle sales revenue in terms of overall sales of motorcycles, automobiles, business jets, lawnmowers, snowblowers, water pumps, etc.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices