Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar Moto3: Fenati fastest again on day two MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar Moto3: Fenati fastest again on day two

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Qatar Moto3: Fenati fastest again on day two

Romano Fenati has topped yet another session on the Sky Italia VR46 KTM machine at Qatar, finishing 0.061 ahead of the Estrella Galicia Honda due of Alex Rins and Alex Marquez. The Hondas, traditionally slower than the KTMs, have been boosted by a new engine spec, and after a dire 2013 are looking like championship consenters, with four of the bikes...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 195 days ago (21 March 2014 18:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Factory Yamaha take note:

It is not sexy, nor even pretty, but that is a very effective livery. I like it and it will look good on telly. Easy to spot in a pack of 30 + baby thumpers.

Fanati may earn himself a name just for having recognizable kit? He usually sports a very plain white lid which has been equally recognizable.

I'll give this scheme a 4.5 me thinks?

Ciao Mama's

Reply to this Topic
GlennEagle

Mar 14

GlennEagle says:

Wee McPhee getting his **** together to go fast. Miller discovering his limited limit. Rins showing his class.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices