Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez clinches pole position MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez clinches pole position

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez clinches pole position

Reigning world champion Marc Marquez showed no signs of a broken leg as he set a fastest time of 1'54:507 to take pole position for tomorrow's opening race. Marquez will be joined on the front row tomorrow by fellow Spaniard Alvaro Bautista and Brit Bradley Smith. Aleix Espargaro, who topped all but one of the free practice sessions leading up to qualifying...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 222 days ago (22 March 2014 18:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

THE CREAM RISES

And the "dOCTOR"doesn`t.Bring me Burgess ffs.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

A good front row

I wander how many people this time last week could have tredicted the front row? Well done Bradley an excellent qualifying after his big of yesterday. So glad ITV 4 will be showing highlights on Monday because it should be a good race and dont write of Lorenzo 

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Bautista really got his act together after he ran some top guys off the track in the early part of last season. Ever since July last season Bautista has been verry good. Bit dissapointed with Ianone, was hoping he would be top Ducati rider. Can't wait for the races tommorow .

Reply to this Topic
CleanBiker

Dec 02

CleanBiker says:

Now we'll see

Something we don't seem to have discussed is the early laps.

Remember  how many, inc #35, struggled in the early laps with a heavy fuel load?  Upto 24 litres is going to be a big disadvantage. Later in the race, after having to push to the limit, what condition will their tyres be in?

I can't wait!

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

If Aleix and Iannone didn't crash in Q2

Rossi would've probably ended 12th

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Round of Applause!

For Alvaro, Smitty, and Dovi. Crutchlow, Aleix, and Vale' ... DOH! Actually at less than .6 off pole Rossi is probably wondering why he isn't in 6th? Cal must be thinking WTF! Less than 2 tenths covering the first 6 and less than .4 back to him in 8th? So a sturdy attempt by those two and unfortuneately Aleix fell apart like a bad watch? Doff of the cap to you Glenn Eagle.

Great qualifying session. I hope the race is as close/crazy as normally I am not a fan of this race because it is generally quite dull on the big bikes over the years.

Ciao Mama's

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

Carlos

Iannone crashed in his 2nd second run, sector 2.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Oh dear druids..

..it seems you do need a new one ripping?

I'll catch you later.

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

give me a break

I'm just stating the truth and you won't see me playing your fanboy/basher game.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Take a hike Druids.

"fanboy/basher game" is exactly what yopu're playing at on top of being an hypocrit.

Rossi ran hard tyres, Lorenzo softs, the colour coding as well as the Q2 photos are on moto gp website.

If you Slomos need nannies t1ts feeding for getting informed you're in the wrong forum.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices