Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez clinches pole position MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez clinches pole position

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez clinches pole position

Reigning world champion Marc Marquez showed no signs of a broken leg as he set a fastest time of 1'54:507 to take pole position for tomorrow's opening race. Marquez will be joined on the front row tomorrow by fellow Spaniard Alvaro Bautista and Brit Bradley Smith. Aleix Espargaro, who topped all but one of the free practice sessions leading up to qualifying...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 154 days ago (22 March 2014 18:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

SHOULD BE A GOOD`UN...

The 1st race of the year,and one of the strangest,which it often is.And one of Rossi`s favourite`s,{along with Sepang},although you wouldn`t think so, judging from his reaction,straight after qualli`.His little{benecol mucous},face looking at the screen in his garage,was a picture!  This was one of his best races last year,a real Yammy track,and he finished a distant 2nd. What are the odd`s of that happening again?    The big worry, for me,is that he will get idea`s above his station,again,and pole-axe someone off the track,again.This can happen when you surround yourself with so many "yes men",the main reason he dumped Burgess,who dared critise his, {so-called},genius.  Let`s hope he doesn`t hurt someone,{or worse},this time.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Gassy, you're wrong on this occasion - it happens...

..not to me obviously, I'm always right!...but in this case, take it on the chin, admit your mistake and take the opportunity to garner credibility points. In the long run it'll do you the power of good..

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Come the hour

Come the man. And really eye tests are free at tescos

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

DeGrasse

Chat a obtenu votre langue DeGrasse? Oeuf sur le visage, je crois, à l'ordre du jour

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Saturn...

..you're such a cunnilinguist!..

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Ah Rainster

You know me so well !

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Le Terapin vous salut bien.

CHRainmaker: Not the exact translation for BRANLEURS, but close enough, SloMo says it all.

Le Terapin les salut bien, it rhymes perfect in French and means that a guys like Rossi doesn't care the slightest the keyboard riders and other forums trolls comments, he can ride and still could win, we all saw it.

What was i saying? Ah yeah, he didn't mind taking off from 10th on the grid for as long as his bike was set for the race, note all three were sunning hard tyres and that the guys who are capable of sliding them finished in front of the others.

Now, Saturnin, Drouides (my @ass, it means "very knowledgeable, you're rather unworthy of parading such a call name, change it for Zebbedee please) Butlow, and the rest of the head-up-the-bum-club, get in line for a begginner's L plate riding lesson, jerks!

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

CH987

I saw RED, didn't you?As the only tyre to last the distance.

You're right i might have got it wrong for the qualifications, but not for the colour coding, for their respective best laps perhaps.

I still don't have my Moto GP package, i don't want to give my dosh to BT, fcuk'em. It's gonna take more time but ultimately i'get one.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices