Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

Reigning champion Marc Marquez battled through the pain barrier of a broken leg to take victory at the Losail circuit. The Repsol Honda rider started from pole position and had to battle with Stefan Bradl and Valentino Rossi to take 25 points. Rossi made Marquez fight right to the wire, with the pair swapping places several times on the penultimate lap. Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 124 days ago (23 March 2014 19:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

What a corker

...and they said he was finished. Great days racing, and the best saved for last. Shame about Bradders and I'm sure Jlo would've been in the thick of it. Fantastic!

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

Yamaha seems to have done a tremendous work on their engine over the winter

Old school Rossi who rode with medium tires by the way :tongue:. Marquez is just amazing. Lorenzo didn't learn from his previous mistakes, there was no need to push that hard on the 1st lap in such tricky conditions. Last but not least my boys Iannone & Bautista broke my heart, both throwing away great results with their recklessness.  

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

nice race

good on ya marky marc! teaching Flossi a lesson. 

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

What agreat race. VR46 and MM going at it. Superb. What does DaniP want with his HRC career though? Valentino was 10th on the Grid, MM must have had some discomfort from his leg injury. And not once did Dani even really take the fight to the top2 in this race. Scott did verry well, keep it up Scott there's an HRC ride up for grabs mate.

Reply to this Topic
gixxersixxerman

Mar 12

Old and used up, and should hang up those leathers.... Oh wait.. Just ran head to head with MM, on a bike at times looked visibly slower.. I do wonder if MM changed some mapping last two laps. VR was coming up on him down the straight until the last two..  Still a great race,  all that work and Ducati still in the same place.. 

Looking forward to all the VR haters comments, or maybe they will stay quite for the next three weeks 

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Wow

I need a lie down after that - pity the old boy is past it !!!!!!! Just a midfield gridfiller !!!!! hahahaha !!!!

Marquez will be the next legend.

How encouraging is that for Scott Redding - outpaced ex-Champ Nicky Hayden.

Bad luck for Bradders - heading for his best finish ever.

If this is the sweetener for the rest of the season then BRING IT ON !

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Le Terapin vous salut bien.

CHRainmaker: Not the exact translation for BRANLEURS (your comments to Satunin in the pole's topic), but close enough, SloMo says it all.

Le Terapin les salut bien, it rhymes perfect in French and means that a guys like Rossi doesn't care the slightest the keyboard riders and other forums trolls comments, he can ride and still could win, we all saw it.

What was i saying? Ah yeah, he didn't mind taking off from 10th on the grid for as long as his bike was set for the race, note all three were sunning hard tyres and that the guys who are capable of sliding them finished in front of the others.

Now, Saturnin, Drouides (my @ass, it means "very knowledgeable", you're rather unworthy of parading such a call name, change it for Zebbedee please) Butlow, and the rest of the head-up-the-bum-club, get in line for a begginner's L plate riding lesson, jerks!

Marquez is the fastest, he will dominate Moto GP, do that a few weeks after braking a leg it takes something special from a man.

Rossi finished? X-Mass wish-list for frustrated forums keyboard riders who think Lorenzo style is the new messie's and know too litle about M-C to admit that perhaps, a guy like K.R might well know just that little more than them.

Pedrosa, not there yet, lacks the few last 10th the art of sliding a bike can provide a rider over a race distances anyway.

Aleix Espargaro? Lorenzo replacement for 2015 potentialy, give him a factory M1, he is there with them no problem, Yamaha future is secured.

Since i still cant watch thew whole thing live. W.T.F happened to Jorge?

@ Saturnin, it's your brains which is past it, for a geezer who thought a month or so ago that one couldn't use the rear brake, you have a short memory and a fat mouth. Got get  your license, boy.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Some one on here said that the cream rises to the top........yep, that is why Rossi is up there.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Fantastic!

What an incredible race! Rossi showing he still has what it takes to mix it up with the tip guys, i hope it doesn't turn out to be a false dawn! I look forward to hearing the excuses that the Rossi haters have for his performance! What is left to say about MM! An incredible ride and superb victory well deserved! On another note anyone else think Cal has been a bit funny with the bt sport guys over the weekend? Defending the bbc maybe?

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

Look who's trying to derail the thread again.

Do you even know you're attacking your fellow Rossi fans, like Saturn for example ? 

Lorenzo lost the front in the first lap, turn 15, since it's the only part worth a response in your rambling. So much hard tire for Rossi btw, lol.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices