Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

Reigning champion Marc Marquez battled through the pain barrier of a broken leg to take victory at the Losail circuit. The Repsol Honda rider started from pole position and had to battle with Stefan Bradl and Valentino Rossi to take 25 points. Rossi made Marquez fight right to the wire, with the pair swapping places several times on the penultimate lap. Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 191 days ago (23 March 2014 19:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Grassole

Yeah i can upload "photos of me skidiving without a chute" too,

Too many head first landings?  - might explain the constant stream of drivel you spout.

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

"Welcome back Doohanfan"

Indeed Saturn, indeed !

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Gassy

Nice new avatar just for you. Can't see a white band.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Funny the Slomo club is barking so hard.

After been proven WRONG by the first GP result.

FCUK YOU trolls, fanboys and co, you can try as much as you want to do your usual mediocre trick, i don't give a toss, forum polluters!!!

You 3 were saying Keith Codes knew his business better than Roberts, that the "old man" didn't know a 250 chassis from a M1, that one couldn't use the rear brake or even steer a bike with it, let's put it straight to you; SloMo means that not only you have your brains in iddle but that as riders you certainly haver so little experience and pace you never managed to slide a bike bar while crashing it if ever you rode one.

Which for British riders is something rather unusual, the guys i used to go for spins with or work with could ride in the wet, the only wet you know is that your used nappies.

You think everyone is a fanboy eh? Bad news, i don't care who is who, i say things as they are and as such things p1sses your bunch of bozzos no end, reason for your going personal and ignoring reality.

Which is, your "new church" is the old church boyz, the new style is that of K.R, Rossi is the best in the paddock at setting up bikes and he still have it in him while you're jumping up and down trying to distract from the FACT that you spend the past 3 years bashing him up.

Where are your pointy hats and red noses? Hypocrits!

CH987 I have mine and it's genuine, i just pasted some guys on supersport 600 on the brakes at Redgate on standard Sportmax first time out at Donington Park. Thanks for the proposal by no thanks.
CH987

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Grassole

You haven't proved anything other than what a lecturing, pig-headed and ill-informed moron you are

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

DeCrack

You'll get a pointy hat shoved right up your jacksy if you don't shut up.  In case you hadn't noticed I'm a Rossi supporter but I'm also a realist. So indulge your 'fantasies' as much as you like but keep your drivel to yourself.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Butthead.

Proving anything to guys like you is near impossible considering you made reality denial a speciality.

What you proved though is that intellectual dishonnesty can reach some alarming levels, that you are too thick, (as an anvil) to figure people can notice that you know ZERO about what you write and can't even LEARN.

Why would i try to waste time proving anything to a brandoor like you? Get your L plate and come back when you figured there are two wheels on a bike and that the rear one can slide in a regular fashion without having to have a stock of Pampers at home.

FCUK OFF Saturnin, this goes same for you, when one write the kind of BS you wrote on rear braking and Keith Codes without figuring it out one can't ask to be taken seriously.

You're BELOW L plate knowledge levels so shut the bark off and go learn some.

At least i CAN explain by memory, HOW i set up my bikes, what difference it will make how they would need to be ridden and what they can or wont do which is what i have done several times over.

1000 + More than what your brains can even contemplate taking on board. One does with what one can.

Roberts School 1, SloMos below ZERO.

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

You can feel the rage !!!!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Copy Paste - Copy Paste - Copy Paste

get your L plates... blah blah blah   pass your advanced driving test... blah blah blah   slomo... blah blah blah  KR says this... blah blah  KR says that... blah blah blah

Got anything new to say.

Oh, yes you have it seems - this:

Proving anything to guys like you is near impossible considering you made reality denial a speciality.

This, from an idiot that doesn't understand tyre specifications.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Gassy

Eh? So what your saying is the picture of Lorenzo in Q2 using a black banded tyre is a fake??? Your delusion knows no bounds.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices