Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

Reigning champion Marc Marquez battled through the pain barrier of a broken leg to take victory at the Losail circuit. The Repsol Honda rider started from pole position and had to battle with Stefan Bradl and Valentino Rossi to take 25 points. Rossi made Marquez fight right to the wire, with the pair swapping places several times on the penultimate lap. Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 192 days ago (23 March 2014 19:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

Great Race

Fantastic race, found myself really rooting for Rossi which was odd! Anybody else surprised that the Ducati's and Forward bikes were not overly fast on the straights..I think by luck or design these temporary regs seem to have done a good job closing things up but still havinf the best riders and bikes up front.

DeGrasse: just get a video pass its the easiest way to watch it. Also you should watch the race before making silly bets with your Christmas turkey because you were all wrong with your guess at why Lorenzo fell. Lorenzo knows why he fell and explained it in an interview.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

CH987

I'm not saying anything of the sort, as i said previously i posted Lorenzo comments after the Free practice on Frisay, he mentioned the SOFT tyres, since i do not have a package for watching the race i had to recoup information otherwise.

So i got the tyre issue wrong OK but the comments were still made and are not MINE. That simple.

Then previously, what i was saying was: on the same tyres, so far Rossi have been consistantly faster than Lorenzo and as usual he set up his bike for the race, didn't mind too much his position on the grid, you know the rest, i take it you saw it yourself.

davefinnerty
Thank you, i just get with Virgin Broadband from BT (greedy bastard) upgraded my system to Linux Ubuntu and am still looking for my best option., still have two weeks to do so but i also have other priorities, in particular equipment for work and it doesn't come cheap.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

LoL, just browsed through that french forum where's also posting

The poor guys did also try to make him understand the new system of color-coding. Still not getting it. Insanity can be amazing ! 

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Lorenzo knows why he fell and explained it in an interview

No he doesn't apparently  -  only KR and Grassole know.

Lorenzo didn't spend enough time at the KR ranch so he needs to go back for more practise sliding an XR100 at 30mph on loose dirt in preparation for sliding his Motogp bike at 130mph on sticky tarmac. That's the reason he grabbed too much front brake tonight on cold tyres...

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Gassy

Motogp is the pinnacle of motorcycle sport. The best riders in the world on the best bikes in the world. I fail to see what special insight waddling around on a track day on a 15 year old sports tourer can give you into what it's like to ride one. 

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Droiudes

STFU, you're such a joke you're not the best one here to make remarks, just like moking Rossi even yesterday, funny we don't read you making comments today, so much for someone who pretend not to do flame wars, you're constantly doing flame bates. Hypocrit, go ask your mum for cuddles and don't cross my path.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

If only

don't cross my path

None of us would if you'd fck off somewhere else...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

sorry

Sorry Bulto, I retract that staement. I lack the insight/ insanity to understand without prompting that in fact a bit more time on an xr100 would infact have secured the win for Lorenzo today.

CH987, you foolish man..DeGrasse's old sports tourer is a Yamaha and therefore has the same DNA as an M1, also when you consider frame and suspension technology hasnt chamged since 1930 you will understand the special insight it gives. For example I once owned a 2002 cbr 600 so therefore I have unique insight into how to ride an RCV!

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

CH987

Before you can beat sport bikes on this track, including 1000 cc supersport on soft tyres with a YZF 1000 and Standard Sportmax, perhaps you'd need to ride TZ and RDLCs plus a few 1000 cc on tracks.
I suppose like the others you'd be looking at the Ace in the paddock asking me "how can you manage to brake this way with this?" after i smoked you and your fancy R1 on the brakes at the esses.
No FCUK OFF flame someone who doesn't know about M-C.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Well

Perhaps the sports bikes need someone on them that can actually ride the things...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices