Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

Reigning champion Marc Marquez battled through the pain barrier of a broken leg to take victory at the Losail circuit. The Repsol Honda rider started from pole position and had to battle with Stefan Bradl and Valentino Rossi to take 25 points. Rossi made Marquez fight right to the wire, with the pair swapping places several times on the penultimate lap. Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 179 days ago (23 March 2014 19:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

"just like moking Rossi even yesterday"

What a sensitive little b*tch. 

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Grassole

with a YZF 1000 and Standard Sportmax

Would that be the brown or the black or the white or the green or the aqua-marine striped Sportmax?

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

davefinnerty

Well said: The difference is nearly the same between the M1 of Rossi today and that of Lorenzo.
The Ace doesn't like turning on the brakes but can carry a hell of a lot of corner speed, plus it is very stable in all circumstances providing you keep it smooth.
If one guy can't handle the bike moving and can't slide it, i will smoke him in most areas with the YZF.
At Donington Park under Dunlop all sport bikes were close to tank slapping with head shocks, the Ace would only nod its front slightly without it, i could keep it wide open on the gas and then drag the rear with the brake to get the front to heat up while getting my gear down, i passed 3 of them from the bridge to the esses this way.
Its only problem is the 5 speed gearbox, there is a hole between 3rd and 4th so i was loosing there is acceleration, one can fit a YSF 750 race gear box in it but mine was stock.
Oh, i forgot, i never really tried to slide the rear with it, it was a tad heavy and a bit sacry, i could do it on a RDLC (crap tyres, 3000 rpm power band, easy) or R1...

@ The SloMos, back off. You're no longer on the toy story territory here, someone else knows his buziness and we can see AGAIN how low your knowledge base helps you drag the subject. Retards. Got get your L plates.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Someone

Doesn't understand sarcasm....

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

oh my god...sarcasm, it is the lowest form of wit so I thought it appropriate. I clearly over estimated somebody

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

I bet his mates love his tales from the track,if he has any

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

He definitely won't get that.....

time for bed said Zebedee

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

You should've immediately told us Monsieur DeGrasse

You just  wanted to talk about your magnificent motorized achievements. I can feel your eyes lighting up as you say this. What a talent, Lorenzo is a joke, you sir are definitely not !

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Zip it Slomos.

I didn't bring it up and I at the very least CAN talk from experience, which is tons more than what can be asked from your bunch and it's shows every time you talk M-C technique even if you have access to live racing and i made one mistake about tyres.

I REPEAT: Your bunch are BELOW advanced riders knowledge base so all you have left is your usual merdiocrity, play orange and lemon between you in the LegoLand forum, for more atention ask mumy.

CH987: My mates don't do track days they prefer spins on the road, i don't, as for you if you have had any brains you'd noticed when it's time to zip it.

Welcome to the trolls and SloMo club.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

davefinnerty

It's your understanding of what technologies have brought to M-C which might be over estimated.

Tell me, since 1930, did anyone managed to change the geometric principles of modern M-C?

Something different from swing arm? Or telescopic forks? What changed bar the materials used and setting options?

If you can answer these questions with anything remotely novel in principles from the 1930 designs then you are good ehough to apply for a job with ANY M-C manufacturer and btw among other things, my background being mechanical, first agricultural then M-C i hardly see how you can dout me on that one.

Good luck in your quest. And YES, All Yamaha sport bike chassis (including the 600/1000 aces) on the road today have something in common with those raced previously, beam frames, mono supsension and geometries being the most obvious but obviously not obvious enough for everyone.

Sorry, just being sarky here.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices