Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

Reigning champion Marc Marquez battled through the pain barrier of a broken leg to take victory at the Losail circuit. The Repsol Honda rider started from pole position and had to battle with Stefan Bradl and Valentino Rossi to take 25 points. Rossi made Marquez fight right to the wire, with the pair swapping places several times on the penultimate lap. Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 178 days ago (23 March 2014 19:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

NEW?

She was new in 2008 cornbowl!

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

Great Opener or was it?

Being a cheapskate I watched it on BTSport broadband. Now here's my disappointment with the coverage but bear in mind it's the first race for BTSport so things could improve.

Friday practice sessions were superb clarity. Great picture & no drop outs. Loads of interesting catchups to watch too. All bodes well I thought for Sunday. Hmm looking good. Out working at weekend, I came home all excited Sunday. Moto 2 and Moto3 races were like watching through fog.Then hey presto, motog gp picture was good but then all the drop outs started happening. Managed to catch last few laps uninterrupted and it was a belter. As a programme, yeah good. Personalities aside they all do a good job, though if I'm brave not up to BBC standard. However, the one big disappointment, or two technically, was Keith Huewen and Julian Ryder.  It was dull chaps. Liven it up. It was like sitting next to a couple of old blokes in the pub talking over the TV.

Back to the main point - the race itself. Superb! I only wish I could have seen the whole thing uninterrupted. Highlights tonight on mainstream TV might be better viewing!

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Buelligan272

New to me, I've never seen any Rossi crumpet on TV, word was, he didn't have them around, or was gay, which is clearly not the case. 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

kl595

Strange that you should mention picture quality, perhaps your line speeds low. My pictures were really pin sharp right through, practise, qualifying and race day, and ours was on BTSport broadband, so might be worth you doing a free line speed check that's available.

Still have to say, you've never seen total coverage of the three classes, and even Moto2 was patchy previously with BBC, and this full coverage is promised throughtout the season, and in my book that's the main thing. 

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Just so you all know i enjoyed the racing from all classes 

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

lovely

Great race...hope it continues....thank you itv4 HD

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

NanoNano

I didn't prononce myself on Lorenzo crash for a starter, since i didn't watch the GP yet, yes i got the tryre marking wrong, it doesn't change that the Rossi bashers and theoricist on "how not to use the rear brake" or "K.R is too old to know what he is talking about" are plain funny.

Meanwhile not one of you managed to explain how bike geometry have changed from the first time swing arms and telescopic forks were introduced to M-C.

Talking M-C without talking chassis, engine and riding techniques is like talking submarine without mentioning the sea once in the debate. Mind you, the same guys would play with their toys in their bath, that level isn't boring perhaps?

I thought this was a rider's forum, who's talking M-C?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

BT Sports Coverage Was brilliant!!!!

Most I've enjoyed the race and detailed build up in years!!!!

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

ITV4 coverage

basically a highlights package lifted straight from the BT coverage.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

How about Moto GP online coverage?

Anyone?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN