Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

Reigning champion Marc Marquez battled through the pain barrier of a broken leg to take victory at the Losail circuit. The Repsol Honda rider started from pole position and had to battle with Stefan Bradl and Valentino Rossi to take 25 points. Rossi made Marquez fight right to the wire, with the pair swapping places several times on the penultimate lap. Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 122 days ago (23 March 2014 19:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
revbenjamin

Oct 13

revbenjamin says:

OOPS!

All in all, 99000 people are making love right now, 22000 are kissing, 11000 are getting oral and two sad wankers is reading this..... Nano and Mario
You hang in there, friends It's riveting!

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Benny

OMG, feeding not allowed.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

HI ALL

did i miss something? fell asleep at work trying to read all of this! oh wait its on tv here tonight at 7 so i can watch it too!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

HUW!!!!..

..you out with the dogs again, 2 little rascals eh?..

..hey Huw, I used to go out with a Welsh girl with 36DD's..

..it was a ridiculously long name.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Marion does live in Brighton after all Benny.

It took you all of twenty four hours to figure out each of Benny's new profiles?! Mind you you're not reknown for your quick wit in these parts are you.

Reply to this Topic
Jl46

Feb 12

Jl46 says:

Anyone actually talk about the race anymore or do they just talk **** 100% of the time? lol

How much of the close racing had to do with the rule change or the fact that the non factory teams tested at qatar prior to the race?

Id like to think it was rule change and that it will be the same all season but dont know.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

What are you suggesting ahab?

I know you sailor boys get a bit lonely

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

How much of the close racing had to do with the rule change or the fact that the non factory teams tested at qatar prior to the race?

Rule change made no difference to the the bikes fighting at the front as they were factory and satellite, so unaffected by the Open rule benefits.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

agree'd Bulto

thats exactly what im seeing, Marquez has incredible control, but  its those throw it in blind iunges where it swops ends are going to hurt someone, and its a regular thing. Too brave for his own good and more than a touch wreckless. he's not on in control when it happens (see Pedrosa for details)

Reply to this Topic
mchale2020

Apr 12

mchale2020 says:

Tuning Sporks

Glad I'm not the only one that was thinking that, carcleanerboy. I know MM has a pretty aggressive riding style to compliment the nature of the RCV's strengths, but I was really nervous for Rossi when they were trading positions in the race. Marquez isn't afraid to put the bike into a wild slide to get himself where he wants to pass someone. Just from watching the broadcast, it seemed he wasn't afraid to to risk making contact with anyone around him, either. I'm not even sure how you can put a pass on MM with him riding like that.

I do hope Qatar is a sign of what to expect from all the riders. Everyone was looking really strong at some point of the race, even those that DNF. Hopefully COTA won't turn out to be such a bore like last year.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices