Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

Reigning champion Marc Marquez battled through the pain barrier of a broken leg to take victory at the Losail circuit. The Repsol Honda rider started from pole position and had to battle with Stefan Bradl and Valentino Rossi to take 25 points. Rossi made Marquez fight right to the wire, with the pair swapping places several times on the penultimate lap. Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 127 days ago (23 March 2014 19:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Wosi you'd cack your rancid yellow daks

and wobble off into the kitty litter the first time a CB500 stuffed their snout up the inside of you should you ever venture onto the track one day.

Qatar was great, naught wrong with any of the passes, hard, clean and exciting. Jerez last year was nothing less that an opportunistic stunt that was always going to involve heavy contact - that was not GP racing, it was dodgems. Aragon was a lesser misdemeanour but a perfect example of what Bulto is on about.

Nobody is beyond mistakes, but for all his genius on a motorcycle Marquez has racked up quite a record book of black marks against his name already. That said he's three world championships to his name, only crashed out of one race last year, you'd have to say he knows pretty damn well the level of control he has over his motorcycle. Which perhaps does make the two highlighted incidents in 2013 all the more galling.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

If you guys want someone to worry about

then Bautista's your man.

Reply to this Topic
roverdog

Oct 10

roverdog says:

motogp

:lol: Sounds like you work for the BT Sport PR team, Or are you a barrister with time to spare?

As A life long (very long) Moto GP and all types of bike racing fanatic, I see the entertainment value decreasing. We need new young blood to get excited about Motorcycle racing, Lord knows legislation is keeping them off the road, So we need to open the door to all to watch and enjoy, NOT just us die hards that can afford to pay exorbitant membership.
F1 was down in the dumps a few years ago, NOW look at it, ( but we dont want Berni)
Thanks for your comments.:smile

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Good point Wosi

Well made - what was it again?  Oh yeah, just more babbling insults from the frum big man.

My quote you put in italics was directed at that little tosser Mario (whose true character shone through radiantly on here yesterday) who was boasting how hungover he was that he couldn't see his keyboard but felt it was ok to take his bike out.

So what's your point? There are plenty of tossers on bikes on the road who ride like idiots and feel the need to blame anyone or anything but themselves. or isn't it being a 'true biker' to say that. I've seen a guy lose it on a bend at a pub meet, trying to act big, plough straight into an oncoming car and plant himself in the windscreen. Somehow he got away with it and became an instant hero with all present 'because he was going for it' - when he nearly wiped out the car driver and passenger. Imagine if the car driver had been going for it and overshot the bend and hit the bike head on.

Different story then. Bit like Marquez, Rossi, Bautista

As usual in your haste and desire to ridicule, you lose sight of any point being made. You've also lost sight of the fact that I couldn't give a shite for your lip dragging insults

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

You really are a dull little man

aren't you bluto. I wonder what the most daring thing you've ever done in life is? Forget to put the milk back in the fridge?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Besides

I was more stoned than drunk

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Marquez

has only crashed out once in his premier class career to date, and it wasn't a dangerous overtaking move that caused it. Marquez is one of the most consistant riders in the top class at the minute, he may look dangerous but i doubt that he is ever truly out of control. If he did take someone out, you are right Bulto, we would all think it was out of order. However, if JL took someone out i would hope we would all think that was out of order as well.

The point is so far he has had a whole season under his belt with this riding style and has only crashed once, in every other race (bar the mess that was Phillip Island) he has been on the podium. You would be hard pushed trying to convince him his style isn't right i think haha!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

clown

In your first sentence you criticise wosi for insults and in your second you insult someone else.

As SM says you really are a dull man and one of the biggest hypocrites going.

No wonder there are very few good posts anymore with people like you around.
Impossible to debate anything especially with your conjoined twin backing you up at every opportunity.

Do not bother to answer because I know exactly what it will be Mr transparent.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

supermario

The most daring thing he did was to think he could bullie me and go away with it, look at the geezer now, all tears, "mummy i've been slapped!"

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

luck of the welsh

Nice you see things clearly and not from a biased point of view.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices