Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

Reigning champion Marc Marquez battled through the pain barrier of a broken leg to take victory at the Losail circuit. The Repsol Honda rider started from pole position and had to battle with Stefan Bradl and Valentino Rossi to take 25 points. Rossi made Marquez fight right to the wire, with the pair swapping places several times on the penultimate lap. Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 245 days ago (23 March 2014 19:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

grasshole

You still at it mate? Geesh. 

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Here we go again !

DeGrasse ... you don't actually have an original thought.   Everything you post on here is a quote from something you've read elsewhere either in a magazine or on the Internet ... It's freely available to everyone ... you've said so yourself ... so from the point of view of 'original' individual thought and opinion ... you have absolutely NOTHING to say.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Yes rocketri17

And so are many others.It seems some have to much time on their hands but if that is what makes them happy fair enough.
I am leaving today for Texas and will attend the GP round there.
Meanwhile posters....be happy...:smile

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Way off beam again Wosi

Because you have to have your little digs and get a hard on by mentioning panties

Valentino may not have the dirt-track upbringing of Stoner or Hayden, but so what?

Is it a badge of honour?

The point has nothing to do with Rossi, his style or his ability. It's about Grassole and his emphatic statements that he won't, because he can't, back up. Showing us pictures of Rossi's ranch, built a few years ago, doen't prove a dirt tracking past. Rossi was karts and tarmac racing before he went to 125. He entered 500 from 250. Which pisses on Grass boy's assertion that you need to have come from dirt track to win.

Rossi and Lorenzo have both won two titles in the last 6 years. That's 4 - 2 to the non dirt trackers. Go back to 2000 and it's 9 - 5.

If you're good enough you're good enough and if you have the right equipment you'll win

Far too much analysis of who does what and why. Lorenzo's crash being a prime example. According to Grassbag it's because he rides 250 style. He just took too much front brake and locked the front, same as the others who went down. What's it got to do with edge grip?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The Terrapin - a washed up mid-packer

The simple fact of the matter is he has been for three of more years Wosi. One moonlit waltz through the desert sand does not make a summer. He was also half a second slower than Lorenzo at P.I testing.

With all due respect to Kevin Cameron (a tech guy not a racer) Lorenzo was fast at Qatar. Faster than the Terrapin in QP & WUP. JL lead off the line and made a mistake for which he held his hand up. He crashed on the front, not the rear which is where all the squealing has come from. His progress since the introduction of the tyre would suggest he is coming to terms with it. It would be a very blinkered man betting on the Terrapin beating Lorenzo over the course of season 2014.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Tell me something I don't know..

Once again Bulto, you're way to quick off the mark and defensive.

Like it or not Pal, you do wear orange panties and they seem to be stuck right up your bum crack.

You just can't help looking an indignant empty head.

Your pre-occupation with De Grasse and banging on about irrelevant detail in an attempt to make him look a twat, is largely responsible for the pitiful state this forum is in, and which you keep crying about.

Just yesterday you pronounced all grown-up, you'd had enough of trolling him..yet here you are again, talking out your front bottom, stoking the flames.

A hypocrite and an idiot. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

saturn392

DONT take you ignorant case for a standard, i post the links to support my comments and inform people with proper sources, but as opposed to your bunch, SloMos, i learned my ABC and even practiced most of what i preached. I was teaching geezers like you how to ride with a local BMC not too long ago, that's how i can easily gauge how much your bunch doesn't know about M-C.

So write this page and go over it, the day i'll learn something from your bunch else than yet another method for shr!te spitting on someone else i'll take notice.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Wosi

As a fellow Rossi-ist you know I support most of what you say on the subject. 

I'm frankly puzzled however by why you are throwing your hat in the DeGrasse ring in support.  He's making himself look a **** by the manner in which he posts

He professes to be an 'expert' on everything from riding technique, chassis design and set-up, Motogp analysis and in one post claimed he lectured on aircraft airframe design.    He comes across as manic, arrogant and opinionated also if questioned about anything he resorts to name-calling insulting remarks.

Yes a lot of us do that is well - accepted - but you can see from the almost unanimous outrcy against him why he gets all the flak.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

SloMos dance is funny, it's going all incircles time and time again.

Video, just for those who missed the link posted earlier.

www.motogp.com/en/videos/2013/The+parallels+between+Roberts+and+Marquez

Title: The parallels between Roberts and Marquez.

Source: Moto GP.

:Saturnin. Hypocrit. Wosi doesn;t need to be flattered, he knows one can use the rear brake and even the foot pegs to steer a bike, which is tons more than geezers like yourself and the rest of the SloMos.

All your bunch is doing is to flame topics after topics to justify your dislike of Rossi, which is what i noticed before stepping in.

You use troll tactics everyone knows and noticed, reverse psychology, keep drowning topics under tons of personal shr1te so that at the end of the day no one is getting the proper infos.

You've been framed a long time ago.

btw you're not welcome as a bully to complain about getting the taste of your own medicine...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Ha Ha

Once again Wosi, you get the panty word in

I had got bored with De Grasse, but when opening a debate on what people thought of the Open rule, now the first race was run, how many takers? For a pertinent subject that is a current topic.

So in the absence of any discussion on anything relevant, I'll take my turn at backing the copy and paste king into a corner that he can't get out of. If that's ok with you of course, being forum judge and juryman

Saturn - you don't really have to ask that do you - just another opportunity to throw lightweight jabs at his imaginary orange brigade. Be a different story if gasbag was making Pedrosa the subject of his cop and paste skills

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices