Skip to content

Discuss This Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Qatar MotoGP: Marquez storms to victory

Reigning champion Marc Marquez battled through the pain barrier of a broken leg to take victory at the Losail circuit. The Repsol Honda rider started from pole position and had to battle with Stefan Bradl and Valentino Rossi to take 25 points. Rossi made Marquez fight right to the wire, with the pair swapping places several times on the penultimate lap. Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 160 days ago (23 March 2014 19:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

The writer is plain wrong obviously

Lorenzo tested that larger intake at PI already, 2 weeks ago.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Druids

What a clusterfck. That would be you matey.

Everything said today has already been argued a dozen of times. And absolutely nothing has changed. So for the 12th time, you are arrogant and stupid enough to pretend to know better than those who are working in the field, get a grip with reality boy, all you are is a basher with low level knowledge base and too much of a dragnet to figure you look stupid writing shr1te like this.

What you pasted is not any evidence at all; first your interpretation of this French article AGAIN is wrong, what it says is that for the last 8 GP they tried Lorenzo settings bases BUT the difference was still the SAME 4/10th;

= as i keep saying, NOT RESPONDING TO SETTINGS.

So K.R statement in the USA about the M1 being a 250 not responding to settings was RIGHT, more to it what you do not want to post is the part where Yamaha tried to go back to the 2010 bike characteristics in Quatar where it worked. = Chez Yamaha ils ont essayé de reproduire les caractéristiques de la M1 avec laquelle nous roulions en 2010 et ça a bien marché au Qatar pour le premier GP de la saison.

Then they ran into trouble again and couldn't understand WHY, so it's NOT Rossi who lost it it's everyone because no one could figure it out, a shr1te digger like yourself will chose the bits to copy/paste and avoid carefully to tell the whole story, how am i surprised?

As usual you take stuff out of their contexts and take this for an "evidence", all the improvement they made on the 2013 were thanks to Rossi and  Burgess, not Lorenzo.

As for needing to have basic set up to develop a bike ask Yamaha what they thought of it in 2004.

YOU are a colossal spinning, trolling waste of time for sure, and that's the second time you try to pass this article for an evidence of your endless B-Sting, bad luck for you bozzo, i read French better than you do.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Druidss

Sure, you have his job by now i'm sure. It was in Losail in FULL Yamaha 46 colours bozzo!

Rossi's 46

Not zip it and  learn from Yamaha Racing about developing a bike without "set up bases" and stop posting stuff taken out of their contest carefully omitting the bits that proves you're talking manure.

By signing Valentino Rossi with his outstanding machine development sense, helped Yamaha find new ways to boost performance. That synergy came together in the 2004 season's YZR-M1 and brought a debut win in the opening round of the series.

Yamaha also brought another very big trump card to the 2004 season by signing Valentino Rossi. Rossi was not only a super-fast rider but also a sharp contributor in machine development, qualities that had won him the nickname "The Doctor." Rossi would prove that reputation by bringing out more than 100% of the new YZR-M1's potential in winning the pole position in the opening round of the 2004 season and going on to a pole-to-checkered victory in his debut race with Yamaha.

global.yamaha-motor.com/race/wgp-50th/column/vol30/

Now go troll someone else, all you proved to me is that you are spinning and taking things out of their context to make FALSE point, you're really desperate, not a surprise to me.

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

Should I be surprised...

The KR card once again. 

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Druids

What? You know better than the guy now? Or is it that one more proper source proves you're full of it and can't even read an article properly?

Your twisting and spinning tricks once again.

Let's SEE: You take Burgess comments for an "evidence" without even reading the part where he says it didn't work better, the gap was still 4/10th and complain about me pointing out that Burgess is not the only one saying what i was saying, but that K.R also had it figured out.

Have you always been that stupid?

Every single source one can read about it today proves one thing: Rossi  is way better than most at setting up and developing bikes, if he and Burgess struggled in 2013 it is simply because their option for setting the bike were nil, and SO SAID K.R.

These cards and that of Yamaha saying Rossi is outstanding at set up and development, and now changing the M1, plus admitting Lorenzo is in trouble because of his style with low grip, must hurt you up the bum but it's reality calls for you.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Missed something I guess

Certainly did not miss the race 'live'. Hope you all enjoyed it. I did. Pity about the last lap though. predicatble procession.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Whose feathers have been ruffled by our French Chum?

Rossi deniers?  Seems that way.

Vive la difference.  lol.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Chupa

Whose feathers have been ruffled by our French Chum?

---------------------------------

He doesn't 'ruffle feathers'..........................he just bores the friggin' life out of everyone. Big difference.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Whats all this bollox about lorenzo having a 250 style ? for **** sake he only rode one 3 yrs and he's been on an M1 for 7 yrs,  

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Perspective

From the Honda Worldwide website.

2000. Premier-class debutant Valentino Rossi joins Honda and finishes second in the 500 World Championship aboard his NSR500.

2001.Valentino Rossi closes GP racing's 500 era by winning the final 500 World Championship aboard his NSR500.

2002.Valentino Rossi wins inaugural MotoGP title aboard HRC's acclaimed RC211V. Honda also takes Constructors' World Championship by a large margin. The V5 - which takes motorcycle racing technology to a whole new level - wins all but two of the 16 GPs.

2003.The RC211V once again dominates the MotoGP World Championship, winning 15 of 16 races. Valentino Rossi wins the riders' title ahead of fellow RC211V riders Sete Gibernau and Max Biaggi. RC211V equipped with rotary steering damper.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices