Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha explain Open M1 test refusal for Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha explain Open M1 test refusal for Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha explain Open M1 test refusal for Jorge Lorenzo

Yamaha denied Jorge Lorenzo’s pre-season request to test an Open class spec YZR-M1 because it made no sense in letting the Spaniard evaluate a bike they had no intention of him racing.MCN exclusively revealed earlier this month that the double MotoGP world champion had requested an Open-spec YZR-M1 test because he felt 24 litres and access to softer compound Bridgestone...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 155 days ago (28 March 2014 14:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

DeGrasse

I think the reality is that you are desperate to be taken seriously, you honestly believe that you are a font of knowledge, that your brain has access to and digests matter that you feel will empower you by sharing.

You really want someone to say " Wow, you've changed my perception." We'll ignore the fact that your subject matter is incredibly small and focuses on unique riding styles, your hatred of Lorenzo and your love of Rossi and Roberts, the fact is you actually believe that your being here serves a purpose, that you've been sent to inform a very tiny slice of a motorcycle forum with your analytical insights.

Like I said, read the comments aimed at you, they should give you a pretty good idea of what people think of you and your thoughts, I'm no expert but I think everyone thinks you're a daft cnut, wishes you'd take your head for a sh1t and choke on the deluge before wrapping your Chunderace around the nearest telegraph pole.

Just for your info, I don't, won't and never have read any of the links you post because I lose interest in them the moment I see your name above them, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone either. So it seems you're wasting your time on all levels, take the hint and va te faire foutre

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

Another Thread Ruined

I found a thread somewhere recently with no Degrasse comments and it was a great read but Im not going to say which it is!!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

DeGrasse

Cat rmember seeing you on said telly racing your bike!!!  Oh thats right.  You was not.  Are you making up for something by trying to make out that you are all knowledge

You are waisting your time writing long posts, as we dont give a FOOK on what you have to say.

Goodbye

Reply to this Topic
gaziskwakers

Feb 06

gaziskwakers says:

I think yamaha are

missing a trick here, imagine if Lorenzo went faster on the open spec bike, now imagine how much they could charge the other teams for one of those next year. Once again Lin Jarvis proves he is looking at the WRONG big picture!

Reply to this Topic
gaziskwakers

Feb 06

gaziskwakers says:

oh and

to Degrasse, a small quote " opinions are like arse holes, everyone has one and some of them stink" live with it and chill.

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Factory's on podium!!!

3 factory bikes on podium! 1 Was a Yamaha! Nuff said! Stop moaning Lorenzo you poof!

Reply to this Topic
eyewitnessaccount

Aug 13

degrasse

stop making johnny ginger look like a clown,

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

pacman

yeah stop moaning rossi mm dani and jorge. mm had several close moments. if he had fall on his leg again what would people say then? stop moaning mm? jorge can ride with 2 broken ankles or a triple broken collarbone? multiple riders were complaining about the heat resistent tyre.

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

I think

degrasse writes very interesting stuff, contrary to what most of his critics do.

As for rossi, having been his fan since his first title in 125, seems like he's back, maybe not the level he was at at his peak, but this year he'll be in the battle with MM and JL. As for the haters, it's 20 years now riders at the top have come and gone, but only one has always been there.

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

And there's nothing to be shocked about when

the lunatic claims at any given opportunity Lorenzo can't  ride, can't develop sh*t despite impressive results for himself, Crutchlow and Dovisiozo over the past 2 years ?   gotta love the double-standard. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices