Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha explain Open M1 test refusal for Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha explain Open M1 test refusal for Jorge Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha explain Open M1 test refusal for Jorge Lorenzo

Yamaha denied Jorge Lorenzo’s pre-season request to test an Open class spec YZR-M1 because it made no sense in letting the Spaniard evaluate a bike they had no intention of him racing.MCN exclusively revealed earlier this month that the double MotoGP world champion had requested an Open-spec YZR-M1 test because he felt 24 litres and access to softer compound Bridgestone...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 208 days ago (28 March 2014 14:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

I am waiting?

;)

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Anyone know???

Is 600+ posts a record for this GP encyclopedia?  I know you guys had some lengthy battles with Benny.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Willie

Can't remember exactly but I think that one of the Stoner threads went over 600.

It's supper time so off to McDonalds for a   ' Flame-grilled DeGrasse-Burger with Fried Frenchies SloMo style'

Reply to this Topic
eyewitnessaccount

Aug 13

its

all about johnny ginger you fools,can't you see it?thats why the link was put up.your all just clowning around.its just one big circus.johnny ginger  is the boy.he drinks cider,shags about,brilliant,fukin brilliant.and what a lovely spring day today to get out and about on your bikes?bloody fukin marvelous.sun on yer back,beer after.jobs a goodun.chill and be happy,lifes to short.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Saturn....

Go back to Marquez storms to victory. Let me know what you think. Bulto reckons I am up for the firing squad. LOL! 

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Help

Anyone want to have a go at translating....

Correction: YOU don't have the IQ, follow your fellow troll example and get online, cry us a river, when one write stoopind one looks stoopid.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

I tried the infallible Bobble translator and got this...

"blah blah blah, bullshit garlic crap croisant, I've just learnt about motorbikes on the internet, my neighbours sisters boyfriend once had an lc, thinking about that still gives me a stiffy, the bike too. Blah blah blah poodle ****, you'd never guess but I like to post meaningless links, blah blah blah Citroen Opera, I have trouble riding the bus downtown let alone a motorbike, 1916. I hope they don't change the subject cause my browser's down and I won't be able to look it up, Wosi is my hero.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Bob

You missed the bit about Kenny Roberts out...

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

SloMos jumping up and down.

Talking shr!te, plumbery measuring, flaming methods, everything but M-C i wonder why?

Would it be because they CANT by any chance?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

sorry

could not stop laughing at the irony

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale