Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha eager to secure Rossi and Lorenzo deals MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha eager to secure Rossi and Lorenzo deals

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha eager to secure Rossi and Lorenzo deals

Yamaha says it is poised to kick off detailed contract renewal discussions with Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo. With Honda admitting last month that it plans fresh talks to lure Lorenzo off a YZR-M1 for 2015, Yamaha will act swiftly to ensure its most prized asset in MotoGP commits to a new two-year deal. While Yamaha is also keen to offer a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 139 days ago (04 April 2014 10:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

and another quote from someone called Jorge Lorenzo...

regarding his chances in Austin...

“I guess this year the pace could be even better because our bike has made one step ahead with the new seamless and the chassis is pretty good

I think he just said the C word.  No mention of KR though.  ;0)

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Hey Degrasse

Lay off it it, the grass, I mean. Love him or hate him old Aussie Bob is on target as ever.(not to be confused with the 'Underbelly' TV series version mind you). I guess he raced some.

Stonered....let it go. He ain't never comming back. Hope you recorded all his GP races, particularly his 2006 through 2012 seasons. Mind blowing **** no matter which side of the fence you were on.

George to trounce Valentino yet agin 2014 is my pick, and he sure as hell will not take Marc as prisoner given a last lap showdown opportunity and concede defeat so respectfully as Valentino did in Qatar 2014.

KR snr. Wiser and much more experienced and succussfull eyes he has than 99% posting on this forum. George learned a lot from him at the boot camp back then.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Funny

I feel another meltdown coming on...

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

So when did posting on mcn become an essay competition???

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

KR is

obviously wiser than 100% of posters on this forum Bootlegger, and likely to be wiser than fairly close to 100% of those associated with the sport in general; his experience and record in 3 spheres, as a great rider, a very successful team manager, and a team owner racing a bike of his own manufacture is pretty much unequaled as far as I am aware, with very few having his success as both a rider and manager in any case.

KR as far as I am aware is not French however, and hence De Grasse is not him, and disagreeing with De Grasse is not the same as disagreeing with Kenny, however much de Grasse might like this to be so. What KR said in 1988 was of course very true in regard to riding the 500 bikes of the time.

Interesting that in your world De Grasse choosing to point out and defend the record of the most successful gp rider of the last 5 years whilst denigrating no other rider, past or present, makes me the ignorant keyboard warrior, whilst you sitting in judgement of the likes of world champions such as Jorge Lorenzo, and KR junior for that matter, on the basis of having in your own mind employed KR techniques on your sports bike or in club racing several decades ago apparently betrays no arrogance or ignorance on your part.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Jeff Witt

I don't know why you bother with the "Plumber" Apart from the fact that he never has anything remotely interesting to say, calling himself an "International Rock and Roll Ninja" should give it away. The guys 14,15 at the most. Look at his dream bike "Mickey's monkey spunk moped" says it all really. 

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Huw idiot

If you could read properly there was and & their in my posting, however i can see how you locked on to madman and welshman being one and the same ,as for de grasse should that not be deranged ?,I see Huw are busy annoying everyone as usual ,Im sure you must be very unwell Mrs Mills must of driven you mental with that piano when you were a young chimp strapped in your high chair,come on Huw remember those breathing techniques you were taught in the hospital ha ha bfn ya nutter

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

You need to get more fun out of life CH

or you'll end up looking like a bitter old man.

...and don't dis' mickeys monkey spunk moped. One of the greatest concepts in history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7QTND-xtG4

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

You guys are really bored uh?

Motorcycle talking anyone?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

and it's business as usual

For the madman from the slums ,meltdown aproaching ,Huw the pea brained half wit is on the road to a siezure ,Mrs Millsget his meds ready and get Dovi to send him a get well message,Ha Ha Huwey your slipping your not even original anymore ,your like a punch drunk too damaged to even lol on the ropes   ya mug

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices